Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 10-25-06, 11:35 PM   #10
Crime
Herb

IP:

aight alz keep talking that gay shit/ and ill lay yo ass out blood all over the pavement / i say this only cuz i can muthafucker/ i aint no fake ass thug im straight hood muthafucker/ you cant se eme on a battle cuz im just that sick/
you cumn sideways wit ya mouth like you sucking whytes dick/ i spit fire and its my desire to make you retire like jay z/ they call me the rap ali/ cuz my rhymes float like butterflies and they sting like bees/its not just for show or just for hoes/ this is just for dough you just a ghost so/ tell me where ya were when proof got smoked/ this bitch think hes a gangsta hes just a joke/
so jsut let the real mcs handle this shit/ and i dont take rv serius this just for kicks/so ima tell you only once b get off my dick/ before i find out where you chill at and let off a clip/bitch/ and trust killa you aint that sick/ i drop napalm when i spit cuz my rhyme style thick/ you aint shit but a washed up mc/ so whered you get the idea that you could fuck wit me/ it C. to the R. to the I.M.E/ and im the infamous general of B.L.C/ i got love for street thugs an killas wit mean mugs/ who bust they guns first then they light up a blunt/
this kid gonna hold his gone till it starts to rust/ you claimin to live a dangerous life/ cmon man enough is enough/ no one wants to here you talk about homo ass rappers/ like how you riding whytes dick/ and that you pushed in his shit/ if u ask me yous a fag/ and there aint nothing else to it/
so stop rapping you fake ass clown/ cuz im pretty sure this flow just made you put ya mic down/ im hot fam an i aint never gone stop/ cuz see i spit hot enough to make gasoline spark/ and i dont care if i get popped 5 times in the chest/cuz i sleep eternally like a king knowing i was one of R.Vs best/

...........................you cant fuck wit me AlZ
so dont speak my name bitch.......... if anyone wanna battle then set it up aight but go into that battle wating to get that Big L while i walk a way wit W...