Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 10-26-06, 06:50 PM   #14
Crime
Herb

IP:

aight look cannabarz ya rhyme schemes wack/ ill set you up to fall like you livin in the trap/ and no that aint a shot a young joc/ thats the sound of a 40 cal taking shots at ya block/ im rocking ya top/when i roll up in ya hood and strong arm all ya rock/im lyrics so hot i wouldnt be suprised to take ludas # 1 spot/ im a be the death of this so call mc/ so listen muthafuker betta watch out for me/ cuz the criminal aint playn around/ and every soldier got a 4 pound stashed under the dash in the stash box/ we living life dropping stacks into crack rock/ then we flippin that shit into double the jack pot/ no how the fuck you wanna try to take me back/ cuz its like a reynolds when i fucken get you rapped/ and if i catch you playn games then im lyble to rush ya/ shoot you then ill let it burn like u thought i was usher/ killing this track like a rabid pitbull on the attack/ and if i get shot for this rap trust im shooting shit back/ cuz i aint on that bitch shit like this kid C.B/ and can give ya name back cuz aint like cannibus g/ you cant stop my reign / cuz im getting the fame/ and i love to work bitch so im sweeping this game/ and yet you still try to battle me/ ill put shells the size of batteries through ya annatomy/ ill watch you bleed to death while im laughing histerically/ this is crime on the mic and im offending your morality / you still living in a dream world come back to reality