Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 10-26-06, 11:18 PM   #18
Crime
Herb

IP:

aight can i didnt wanna have to do this shit/but since i heard you say my name you gone be losing quick/a real rude boi when i spit/i aint jamaican but i will make ya blood clot bitch/ some call me henesey ill put this bitch on ice/i roll you up like a philly and smoke you twice/some say im coconuts/ i say its cuz i spit raw like coke wit no cut/im from massachusetts where you know we love to blast n shoot shit/ do a drive by in ya hood then we crash the new whip/ everyday its a new bitch watching bootleg exclusive new flicks/ i catch vics and do hits/ wit automatics that hold them banana clips/ where im from youd get ya banana peeled or ya banana split/ and its real tragic/ cuz in my hood every gangsta know a little bit of magic/ well make ya stash dissapear from right under ya mattress/and that thug image you portayn is just a disguise/ cuz when i look at ya avatar i see the fear in ya eyes/ and i know you dont want it wit crime/ i flip birds so much youd think my hand was dime/ plus i got that D.Eagle you know that .50 cal rocket/and if i let that trigger go once both ya legs comn out of they sockets/ see i check fools like you on a daily basis/so face it you really cant fuck wit me/ ya flows basic /and you dont wanna buck wit me/some shit you said was tight fam/ but aimed at the wrong man/im a mastermind like nas ill teach you how the strong stand/