View Single Post
Old 11-08-06, 04:39 PM   #30
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

This was feedback posted for troublesome06

IP:

Intro : i was feeling zone out's intro

Beat :troublesome had a nicer one,tho to me this beat dosent fit a battle zone out's beat fitted a battle...but troublesome gets this cos compared to zone outs i was feeling it a lil more

Flows : troublesome got this again,he was confident on he beat,steady flow!..zone out was steady too but kinna fell off here and there...

Punches / Emotion : (iight listening to both for the second time)...zone out gets this,he had more wordplays i was actually feeling..tho he wasnt FULLY on point with the emotion,but compared to troublesomehe was more convincing...more hard with is words which actually helped him more with the punches...troublesome had more personals than punches...and the punches he had werent as hard as zone out's...and troublesome's emotion was more like he was making a normal track,kinna laid back,he dosent seem hard/convincing the way he spitting his words...

Quality / Delivery : troublesome got this,yeah he had a better quality and mixed his vocals better..and he had some effects plus them hi's(which were almost too high)...zone out idk ur mic is just on a lower stand compared to troublesomes...zone didnt have any effects and quality was slacking...your voice was louder than the beat!

Outro : zone out had a nice closer...i liked it,got me nodding

....so ummm from all that ^^^

Troublesome got 3

Zone Out got 3

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.