RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
troublesome06 1 16.67%
Zone Out 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-06, 01:53 AM   #1
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
Zone Out vs troublesome06

IP: 2143 04F1

Battle Rules:

2 - 2:30 minutes long
no hate, no dickriding

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 11-07-06 at 01:53 AM

Must drop verse in 7200 minutes after check in.
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out  
Old 11-02-06, 01:13 PM   #2
System

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EA03 FBCE

troublesome06 has ACCEPTED this battle on 11-02-06 01:13 PM.

Old 11-02-06, 01:14 PM   #3
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2

check check fugly you reacdy to drop yet.......cuz imwaiting on your faget

Old 11-05-06, 11:49 PM   #4
System

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0

Zone Out has ACCEPTED this battle on 11-05-06 11:49 PM.

Old 11-07-06, 01:51 AM   #5
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2

Old 11-07-06, 02:27 AM   #6
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Trouble None
BTW, Limited Edition used that same old song of mines when he battled me last year!
Just thought I'd let you know

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-07-06, 02:41 AM   #7
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
This was feedback posted for troublesome06

IP: 7994 4630

i aint gon vote.....troublesomes flow was better, but zone's punches were better in my opinion......so split for me.

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 11-07-06, 02:41 AM   #8
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: FD80 6DB5

Voted For: Zone Out

-troublesome-
beat is okay..i dont really like it too much..voice sounds kinda funny. sounds like you tryna sound like triple N..flow is on point. you dont really fall off too much. that line about your son spitting up food was kinda cool. ok honestly your flow is getting real boring. you need to switch it up some. ok the end was actually kinda lame.

overall i think you coulda done a lot better with this. the flow really needs some kinda switch up cause it sounded boring as the song went on. lyrically you had 2 lines that i actually thought were cool as a diss. other than that it wasnt all that great

-zone out-
beat choice? hahaha @ the sample and talking. i like this beat. the first thing i noticed was that your vocals were a little too loud. maybe soften that up. flow fell off at one point. your emotion kinda falls off too. lyrically this was okay. the mention of carson jet was kinda lame..that baby back rib line was hella funny. why u gonna hate on mr.rodgers..hahaha @ the hair line..i like that acapella part at the end. you defintely got better since that last time i heard you

overall this battle goes to zone out. i think his beat choice was a lot better. and lyrically he had more punches in his verse. the only line i was feelin from troublesome was that spitting up food line. zone out your flow could also use some change ups but you definitely had more disses in there. battle goes to zone out

Old 11-07-06, 03:56 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

Voted For: Zone Out

Troublesome:Okay, right off the bat i see some "similarities" and "influences" on troublesomes track, but i'll let it slide

BWAHAHA yo troublesome your voice sounded hillarious comin on the beat. like a prepubescent immortal technique. vocals a little high, sizzle like woah. beat hits hard, but it's not a battle type beat. you come wrong off the beat and that's bringin a knife to a gunfight. lol @ playing with the kid concept. lol @ the lips jokes. zone met his dad lmao, it'd be killer if he didn't. some humerous shit in there, was hoping to hear something that'll break his ribs. damn, your voice sounds funny, sounds like uhhh...you sounds like having probs breathing, like a cancer patient or somethin man lol not to be funny, but your breath sounds the same like that lol.

usin that recording, i think that sample was kinda hot personally. that's the shit i wanna see this man get back to. basics! but that gunshot soundeffect at the end was fuckin parcheesy. typical as fuck and oh so weak soundin, like you recorded it off a clock radio. shoulda cut it before that sample and it woulda went out on a high note

Zone: lmao dude came in the track hillarious. too bad you can't mix for jiddack. lmao @ porkchops. haha @ raspy voice. could came with something more creative for that. AAHAHAHA @ babyback. good work on the "k.o." set. ironic, seeing that you just came off of one lol. too bad you didnt' have more emotion in the deliv, shit woulda leaped out more. you chumped out on that "beat the shit outta you" bit. haha @ hang w/sadaam lol ok breakin that one in early lol. your speech gets slurred in some parts man, you gotta stay on top of that.

Bottom Line: Iight, i listened to both these tracks twice. trouble's shit shit was cool and he flowed well but zone's shit was way funnier so im gonna have to give it to man. shit def aint perfect, but pound for pound zone gave troublesome the business.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X  
Old 11-07-06, 05:16 AM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
This was feedback posted for troublesome06

IP: 98EF 98CB

polls.............................................

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog  
Old 11-07-06, 09:57 AM   #11
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
This was feedback posted for Zone Out

IP: B48A E14A

Haha props to zone. troubles flow better than i expected. he still duckin me tho. but good battle im not voting for that bitch to complain about hate vote

Old 11-07-06, 10:32 AM   #12
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 553B 235D

Voted For: troublesome06

ight i think imma have to go wit trouble on this.....most the lines zone out had seemed like they can be toward anyone....especially that comb line.....dont like ur flow in this....so yeah anyways decent drop trouble ur flow was smoother...beat was better but i liked zone outs intro....overall i think u got it wit ovewrall better everything.......yall both stay up

Old 11-07-06, 10:39 AM   #13
Zone Out
Power Hungry

lol how can most of my lines be towards anyone when I addressed his baby, his voice and used his name, addressed his country, his raspy voice, and his style?
I didnt even use a comb line
wtf, Ecko?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-07-06, 01:32 PM   #14
Diet Coke

Text Record: 0-0
This was feedback posted for Zone Out

IP: 80CD 6B68

Canada is the only country to beat the US in a war. Haha, meh both verses were alright, I liked troublesomes better to be honest with you. I won't vote though, just droppin my two cents.

Old 11-07-06, 01:36 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

canada's the only country to beat the US in a war? uhhh...no they're not.

ever heard of the Alamo?

lets see if this battle closes in under a month

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X