Thread: Game and Ja..
View Single Post
Old 11-22-06, 06:31 PM   #12
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdshift513
game is a clown man...flat out...murder inc. there worse than nas in my opinion...game has all these mixtapes killin them, then he comes out an says oh i was jus playin yall hott...bullshit...game's smart for this one, but for his rep, fake as fuck

shyt ain't fake to me... it's a common ground that they found to stand on... even the dude with my initials says it caught Game off guard when he approached him... I've had beef with niggaz before that ended up being some of the realest kats i'd ever wanna be around... hell, i've dissed one of my boys in a track before and we cool as all hell now... nukkaz go through things... they went through theirs and now it's over with... Only some real kats can do some shyt like that... it's actually smart for both parties... especially The INC... them dudes was damn near dead in the water... it's a shame when you got a R&B dude named Lloyd holding down a lable that started on Gangsta rap...lmao... and where in da hell is Shanti? Can she make a decent album without using a catchphrase throughout the entire album?!!! If i woulda heard "OOOh Baby" one more time there woulda been a remix to the "Who Shot Ya REMIX"

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote