RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-06, 01:12 AM   #1
Flip
Light Weight

Text Record: 2-2
Game and Ja..

IP: 90FB F52B

If you weren't convinced by reading Game's pledge of allegiance to The Inc. (formerly Murder Inc.) in the past issue of XXL, well, Irv Gotti has confirmed it. Both parties are loving each other right now. "Our problem stems from nothing," Gotti said before explaining how the onetime enemies got together. "I seen him at the [past] Grammys. Me, I know our problem all stems from bullsh--. From somebody who I don't like to mention anymore."

I.G. said he started thinking about siding with Game after he heard the Compton MC shout out his good friend Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff in one of his raps.

"I'm very into giving Supreme smiles," Irv continued. "[Game] said some lyrics, if you remember, bigging up 'Preme. So I went to Game at the Grammys and he was sitting with Jimmy Henchmen. Jimmy Henchmen is somebody I respect and somebody I'm rooting for. I've known Jimmy for a minute, and I'm happy for his success with Game. Me and Jimmy have a great relationship. I felt compelled to go over there. I put my hand out and said to Game, 'Yo, thanks for what you said about my man 'Preme, it gives him smiles.' I said thanks for that, and I want you to know ... love!' I seen Jimmy and gave him pound, like, 'My n---a.' I know it took Game off guard, but it was real. I was extending my hand to him, like, 'F--- all that bullsh--.'

"Next thing you know, him and [Ja] Rule started talking to each other on the pager," Gotti added. "He supporting us, we supporting him. It's real. We talk a lot. Rule is actually on the 'It's Okay (One Blood)' remix. Once you hear Rule's verse, you gonna go, 'Ohhhhh sh--!' No beefing, but the verse is fiery: 'The Rule, the Game, New York, L.A.!' When Game heard it, he hit me on the Blackberry, like, 'The Rule is back. Murder Inc./ Black Wall Street.' I felt his energy. Rule and Game have another record on Rule's album too. It ain't no beef, we ain't talking about no beef, it's just hit records. All that beef is tired."
Lil Wayne has also been tapped to appear on the "One Blood" remix. It doesn't stop there. Word is there will be at least 15 to 20 MCs total on the remix, which comes out this week.

"Game was a G-Unit Groupie, if they made a flick of bitch ass niggas he'll be in the movie"-Banks Diss To Gayme on BET
Send a message via AIM to Flip   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 04:25 AM   #2
Te Ora
Light Weight

IP: 5163 CDCF

lmao @ ' giving him smiles'. wtf
Old 11-04-06, 07:29 AM   #3
Maleficent
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E22B 04D3

ugh, sounds like Game is just riding supreme's nuts because of his rep, or maybe just because he's still with that g-unot bullshit.
Old 11-04-06, 03:14 PM   #4
MoneyMaker
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6D67 2A23

ROFL...Ja and The Game...dont gett much faker then that ROFL

King of RapVerse

King of Saint Lou

Black Card Gang
$MoneyMaker$
Send a message via AIM to MoneyMaker Send a message via MSN to MoneyMaker Send a message via Yahoo to MoneyMaker   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 04:44 PM   #5
*Froze*
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 8BDA 4FFE

lol honestly I'm not surprised, it should have happened earlier, before 300 bars.

^Canada Bitch^
Old 11-04-06, 05:48 PM   #6
Fatal.Wordz
New to RV

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: F751 2D88

meh..........................
Old 11-04-06, 06:28 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A803 D519

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMaker
ROFL...Ja and The Game...dont gett much faker then that ROFL

Couldnt of said it better myself...
Old 11-04-06, 09:24 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

good to see the inc gettin active again

to bad it's with game, but eh, they could use it

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 11:56 PM   #9
MoneyMaker
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6D67 2A23

^^^ Co-Sign...i thought The Inc. was goingg to go flatt....i think it would be really intrestingg if The Game signed with them niggaz or somethingg...they could really pumpp some life back into the company then

King of RapVerse

King of Saint Lou

Black Card Gang
$MoneyMaker$
Send a message via AIM to MoneyMaker Send a message via MSN to MoneyMaker Send a message via Yahoo to MoneyMaker   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-06, 12:12 AM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

and that's word.

but game's solo movement is way strong right now for him to wanna sign with the inc. it'd def put em back on the map, cuz i'll be real man, no other label had a movement like their imo. shame snitchy cent dropped the fuckin dime

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-06, 01:18 PM   #11
3rdshift513
New to RV

IP: 162E ADDF

game is a clown man...flat out...murder inc. there worse than nas in my opinion...game has all these mixtapes killin them, then he comes out an says oh i was jus playin yall hott...bullshit...game's smart for this one, but for his rep, fake as fuck
Send a message via AIM to 3rdshift513   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-06, 06:31 PM   #12
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 3519 EEEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdshift513
game is a clown man...flat out...murder inc. there worse than nas in my opinion...game has all these mixtapes killin them, then he comes out an says oh i was jus playin yall hott...bullshit...game's smart for this one, but for his rep, fake as fuck

shyt ain't fake to me... it's a common ground that they found to stand on... even the dude with my initials says it caught Game off guard when he approached him... I've had beef with niggaz before that ended up being some of the realest kats i'd ever wanna be around... hell, i've dissed one of my boys in a track before and we cool as all hell now... nukkaz go through things... they went through theirs and now it's over with... Only some real kats can do some shyt like that... it's actually smart for both parties... especially The INC... them dudes was damn near dead in the water... it's a shame when you got a R&B dude named Lloyd holding down a lable that started on Gangsta rap...lmao... and where in da hell is Shanti? Can she make a decent album without using a catchphrase throughout the entire album?!!! If i woulda heard "OOOh Baby" one more time there woulda been a remix to the "Who Shot Ya REMIX"

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-06, 02:05 PM   #13
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 279C 786E

lol...vanessa carltons on the "inc" now as well...maybe she'll walk a thousand miles to shoot someone..

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 11-24-06, 02:10 PM   #14
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: 0529 CB83

^^don't go makin fun of vanessa carlton......that walk a thousand miles joint was bumpin....

.....ummm maybe i just gave out a little to much info.....ehhhh