View Single Post
Old 12-01-06, 04:20 PM   #8
TEF
Flyweight

IP:

Ora gel is for toothaches, numb that shit when it hurts
you should numb your hands...................
To prevent yourself from posting a shitty verse
^GOOD SHOT, I HAVEN'TBEEN HERE LONG E-NUFFF TO KNOW IF THIS NAMEPLAY IS PLAYED ONHIM OR NOT SO I'MAGO HEAD AND QUOTE IT
You fuckin' gay, I'll toast your ass, this faggots beat
Te applied to Subway so he could handle footlongs and tons of meat
LMAO
Pussy's sweet and I'll fuck all colors, shapes and sizes
while Te finds girly men with long hair and compromises
^LOL

vs

that shit you dropped was terrible. even the rhymes made me curse
you were tired of punchline battles & so excluded punchlines from your verse
^ FUNNY STUFF
but yo, i'm tired & depressed. my relatives gone, & friends left with them
everyone close to me dies.. so your rank makes you the next victim
^NICE
.this league is avg; when punks like you are allowed in? i get mad wit dam bars
& i"m only typing like this. to give an indication of how bad the league's gramm,ar
^ GOOD SHOT AT HIS NAME ALSO

I have it tied in quotes so I'm gonna but those against each other to see who got the better shit. I like the "Excluded Punchline" Quote but the fact that Gram actually did spit some kinda negated thatand I liked that "Orajel" thing so ADVANTAGE GRAM. The "Subway line was funny but the TE line about the "Rank" came off alil more harsher since it was a good personal flipped into an insult. ADVANTAGE TE ORA
The "gilrly Men" line was also funny but It coulda got used on N.e body where as the Wordplay on Te's "Grammer"line hit harder cause it was actually about the other guy kinda similar to the last comparison so ADVANTAGE TE ORA

v/ Te Ora

One more quote from either coulda swung it in your favor without question but since quotes were tied I had to judge it that way. Te Ora just had the more direct hits.