View Single Post
Old 12-03-06, 03:13 PM   #1
SerB
....S.....

Man... I need help. serious.

IP:

don't clown. i actrually need help.

It's about a girl I like alot.

LONG story short, their this really cute girl, she finds me hot and shit. and last nite we chilled, we've been chilling for awile. and fuck, i felt like I rushed it.

we chilled last nite at this park, just us two. shit was going pretty good i guess, just playing in the snow. then these group of ppl came so we bounced cuz I didn't want shit to happen you know.. beacause everyone starts beef these days.

then we went walking, and we sat down. and I told her I liked her more than a friend and shit. and the chick didn't actrually believe me. or that what she was saying. Cuz i've only known her for 2 weeks. but i acturllay liked her. but yeah i told her, and she told me she had feelings for me too.

then it got this awkard silence, we started just playing around. she was rubbing her leg over my hip area sorta. for some fucking reason, i didnt go for the kiss. iono WHY, i think she was waiting for the kiss, but fuck i just didnt. so like we talked more about this, and she wants to go out to the movies again next week.

but then this were it trips me. she likes me, but she goes home and she was talking about a party earlier that she mite go. I phoned her latta the nite i was just at my buddies house having a few beers and joints. and she wudn't pick up her phone or go on msn. and she usally does, so I'm guessing she went to this party. and now i feel like a iodiot for not going for the kiss, beacause fuk if she does something wit a different guy and hooks up before me. wow I seriously will cry.

then I was playin it fake, acting all nice then she told me last nite she liked bad boys. not that bad but you know what i mean, so i can switch my style to the real me which is pretty dope.

this chick is half asian half italian and she go to my school. but she chills alot in other places cuz she moved like 2 yrs and i guess she still tight wit her old friends.

but yeah honestly, what should I do next? Ask her out next week at the movies? or should i give it a lil more time.