RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-06, 03:13 PM   #1
SerB
....S.....

Man... I need help. serious.

IP: B13D 58CA

don't clown. i actrually need help.

It's about a girl I like alot.

LONG story short, their this really cute girl, she finds me hot and shit. and last nite we chilled, we've been chilling for awile. and fuck, i felt like I rushed it.

we chilled last nite at this park, just us two. shit was going pretty good i guess, just playing in the snow. then these group of ppl came so we bounced cuz I didn't want shit to happen you know.. beacause everyone starts beef these days.

then we went walking, and we sat down. and I told her I liked her more than a friend and shit. and the chick didn't actrually believe me. or that what she was saying. Cuz i've only known her for 2 weeks. but i acturllay liked her. but yeah i told her, and she told me she had feelings for me too.

then it got this awkard silence, we started just playing around. she was rubbing her leg over my hip area sorta. for some fucking reason, i didnt go for the kiss. iono WHY, i think she was waiting for the kiss, but fuck i just didnt. so like we talked more about this, and she wants to go out to the movies again next week.

but then this were it trips me. she likes me, but she goes home and she was talking about a party earlier that she mite go. I phoned her latta the nite i was just at my buddies house having a few beers and joints. and she wudn't pick up her phone or go on msn. and she usally does, so I'm guessing she went to this party. and now i feel like a iodiot for not going for the kiss, beacause fuk if she does something wit a different guy and hooks up before me. wow I seriously will cry.

then I was playin it fake, acting all nice then she told me last nite she liked bad boys. not that bad but you know what i mean, so i can switch my style to the real me which is pretty dope.

this chick is half asian half italian and she go to my school. but she chills alot in other places cuz she moved like 2 yrs and i guess she still tight wit her old friends.

but yeah honestly, what should I do next? Ask her out next week at the movies? or should i give it a lil more time.
Old 12-03-06, 03:16 PM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8B62 BDCA

this is called rapverse, not dateverse. Go to docter phil.
Old 12-03-06, 03:35 PM   #3
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8
IP: 2143 04F1

^chill

Look, Serb, just give it time.
I understand you like her, and you said she like you.
So its just a matter of time, dont pressure her too much, son.
Keep your swagger right
the next time yall chillin by yall selves talk more... and when you feel its the right time go in and kiss her
If she kisses you back then you in there
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-06, 03:43 PM   #4
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F2C8 4E42

she aint 12 is she?
Old 12-03-06, 03:47 PM   #5
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 40C2 F668

see, wut u do is...ask her to play with ur butt...And, if she does, that means she loves you!

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-06, 04:05 PM   #6
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

roflmao @ the last 2 posts
Old 12-03-06, 04:55 PM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

lmao

look man, here's what you do - and this is the ONLY time i'll ever do something to help you.

all you gotta do is stop calling her, stop messaging her on msn, and basically stop sweating her. give her space, let her feel what it's like to be alone for a minute. if she don't hit you back, she's just an airhead, you were never "in" in the first place, and you're probably just one of many guys she uhh... "has feelings" for. if she does hit you back, then she's as genuine as she said she was.

girls do shit liek this all the time man just to see how much bullshit you'll take. it's litmus test for their control, and right now, she definitely has control. she didn't call you back because she knows you're not goin nowhere. if a girl starts to act stupid, curse her out dude!! don't hold back. be the real you. show her why you go skating around your block with no shirt on. (you didn't think i'd help you without zingin you at least once, did you?)

btw, she said that she lieks bad boys because she likes guys who can take control. something different. a challenge. mental stimulation!

not guys that jump through hoops.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-06, 05:00 PM   #8
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 04DB 79A0

Next time you're with her, randomly stab someone in the stomach. It'll show her how manly you are, and she'll probably wanna have sex right then and there.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 12-03-06, 07:30 PM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A803 D519

Cats are tellin you to give it time... Personally I dont think your gonna have the balls to do that anyway judging by the way you talk about her...

You need to just chill with the immature "OMG should I kiss her or not" bullshit, cause she aint gonna give two fucks about your own insecuritys.. Shes got her own bro..

Just give her a call and let her know you think shes a cool chick n ask whether she wants to do lunch sometime... Movies are so cliche... Be chill about it tho man, as long as you dont seem even remotly desperate shell probably show her feelings more clearly just so she doesent lose you.....

Dont even worry about the fact that you didnt kiss her either man, your young.. You froze up.. You'll learn from that.......
Old 12-03-06, 07:37 PM   #10
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: C846 9607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
don't clown. i actrually need help.

It's about a girl I like alot.

LONG story short, their this really cute girl, she finds me hot and shit. and last nite we chilled, we've been chilling for awile. and fuck, i felt like I rushed it.

we chilled last nite at this park, just us two. shit was going pretty good i guess, just playing in the snow. then these group of ppl came so we bounced cuz I didn't want shit to happen you know.. beacause everyone starts beef these days.

then we went walking, and we sat down. and I told her I liked her more than a friend and shit. and the chick didn't actrually believe me. or that what she was saying. Cuz i've only known her for 2 weeks. but i acturllay liked her. but yeah i told her, and she told me she had feelings for me too.

then it got this awkard silence, we started just playing around. she was rubbing her leg over my hip area sorta. for some fucking reason, i didnt go for the kiss. iono WHY, i think she was waiting for the kiss, but fuck i just didnt. so like we talked more about this, and she wants to go out to the movies again next week.

but then this were it trips me. she likes me, but she goes home and she was talking about a party earlier that she mite go. I phoned her latta the nite i was just at my buddies house having a few beers and joints. and she wudn't pick up her phone or go on msn. and she usally does, so I'm guessing she went to this party. and now i feel like a iodiot for not going for the kiss, beacause fuk if she does something wit a different guy and hooks up before me. wow I seriously will cry.

then I was playin it fake, acting all nice then she told me last nite she liked bad boys. not that bad but you know what i mean, so i can switch my style to the real me which is pretty dope.

this chick is half asian half italian and she go to my school. but she chills alot in other places cuz she moved like 2 yrs and i guess she still tight wit her old friends.

but yeah honestly, what should I do next? Ask her out next week at the movies? or should i give it a lil more time.

wtf? u lied! .
Old 12-03-06, 07:43 PM   #11
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: F23C 197E

I didnt read all the full posts but

apexxx seemed the most on
stop acting like a bitch and ignore her
she gonna want what she cant have.

You call her repeatedly she gonna be like "eh.. got him, next"

Dont act like a bitch around her, your just gonna become one of those guys she tells all her problems to. Voice your own opinions, let her know your not a faggot, and she might actually still give you a chance.

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-06, 09:06 PM   #12
SerB
....S.....

word man.

I am acting like a bitch, ill admit that. I've harsh been going online offline to see if she is online msn.

fuck this girl has me, but yeah Iono man, she asking me to skip tmr at school, 3rd block or someshit, how should i play it off?
Old 12-03-06, 09:07 PM   #13
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
lmao

look man, here's what you do - and this is the ONLY time i'll ever do something to help you.

all you gotta do is stop calling her, stop messaging her on msn, and basically stop sweating her. give her space, let her feel what it's like to be alone for a minute. if she don't hit you back, she's just an airhead, you were never "in" in the first place, and you're probably just one of many guys she uhh... "has feelings" for. if she does hit you back, then she's as genuine as she said she was.

girls do shit liek this all the time man just to see how much bullshit you'll take. it's litmus test for their control, and right now, she definitely has control. she didn't call you back because she knows you're not goin nowhere. if a girl starts to act stupid, curse her out dude!! don't hold back. be the real you. show her why you go skating around your block with no shirt on. (you didn't think i'd help you without zingin you at least once, did you?)

btw, she said that she lieks bad boys because she likes guys who can take control. something different. a challenge. mental stimulation!

not guys that jump through hoops.

Thanks bro.

good advice, iono maybe you do have it good with bitches.

so yeah fuck it, I ain't gonna act like a dick to you if you keep feeding me advice.
Old 12-03-06, 09:08 PM   #14
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: F23C 197E

Just be like nah
Or something like "I like that period"

She might wanna have sex though, so iono.
cause im not you.

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-06, 09:08 PM   #15
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Say no.
But then you suggest to can kick it another time.