Thread: Zig Heil!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-06, 07:31 PM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
oh you see your opening sentence led me to believe otherwise. almost as if the rest of us suscribe to that same mindset.

I live on a peice of land called australia, but I'm only australian by legal title.

I'd imagine youd have roughly the same stance as that seeing as you choose not to align yourself to your governments mindset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexx
by playing against one race, you yourself become a puppet to another's race. you think you have power? lol. you exist purely as a tool to someone elses means. and i don't mean "you" as in you specifically, nos even though you're included. i mean "you" as in everyone individually. if you have the concept that your beliefs give you power over others, that's the first sign that you're a victim of supreme ego manipulation woven by the architects of deception. the concept of power is candy to the ego. and there's nothing an ego loves more than candy.

now nos, you suscribe to the programming of one of the most powerful manipulators ever born, and you believe you have power??

lol

btw, hitler was himself a jew... who controlled christians... who controlled jews. so by aligning yourself with his cause, you become just as much a pawn and puppet to the jewsh race as you would by going along with the cult control you tried to work against.

its just the same with adopting nazi ways and using them to stand against america. america fueled the nazi movement. america absorbed nazi symbolism. so you really feel that in working with one you're really working against the other? even adolph hitler was played as a pawn. a means to someone elses end.

don't you see? by believing that they're seperate, you're always being played in the middle. or by beleiving anything's seperate, or that they oppose one another, you're being played in the middle. its just a control device. a circular control device. as you press further on one side, you travel closer to the other. but as long as you're in the circle, you never escape.

but don't mind me, i'm just an interloper. continue with your beliefs.

What belief's?

That I like the idea of a nation standing up against the powers that be?

I dont follow in adolf's footsteps through my belief's at all.. I'm just a compassionless asshole who enjoys the controversy. Hitler is a symbol.. You talk of his history like I'm placing all this importance on who he was as a man..

History is just a picture painted by people who write books, nothing you say is nessecarily true either.. In a way, hitler is just like Jesus, both of them stood up against the powers that be, and both of them shook the foundations on a large scale and made some people think outside the box, only difference is the history books labels one as a devine prophet n savior and the other as a symbol of evil towards the western world. Whether hitler is just a figurehead or not is inconsiquential.. I dont follow him.. I dont hate the jewish people.. I just enjoy pondering on what the western world would be like without them sticking their large noses in everyones business and attempting to make us believe they are gods people, making us follow their religions, making us work to fatten their pockets, etc etc..

If you want to say that makes me a 'puppet', then good for you pal...

Your a bigger puppet than I am...