RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-06, 05:07 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Zig Heil!!!!

IP: A803 D519

Does america suck jewish cock or what....

Hitler, modern day terrorists..

Are they terrible evil mother fucking assholes trying to destroy your way of life?

....Or are they freedom fighters attempting to break free from the currant cocksucking bullshit that is the western train of thought?

A lot of you will come in here with your predisposed generic opinions that have been fed to you since birth by your governments mindfucking jewish run media, but why dont we all for once sit back and discuss this issue without a bias towards what your country has spoonfed you to believe.

Are you happy with one of the most definitive cultural aspects of your countries existance, (the media), being run by the self proclaimed 'chosen people' of god conditioning you to abide by their ways of thinking, following their religious sect's, believing what they want you to believe, fighting their wars, being slaves to their deep pockets and corperations funding your figure head governments, etc etc etc?

Why should we live in a world as puppets to another race?

I'm not anti jewish at all so dont get it twisted, I just dont agree with our western countries sucking israil's cock so much.. Can ya dig it?

God's people my ass...
Old 12-15-06, 01:44 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

none of the above.

the politicians that plege allegiance to the highest bidder run america. and they suck jewish cock.

the rest of us are just pawns here, don't you know?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-06, 04:58 PM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
none of the above.

the politicians that plege allegiance to the highest bidder run america. and they suck jewish cock.

the rest of us are just pawns here, don't you know?

I aint talking bout the american general public...
Old 12-15-06, 06:14 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I aint talking bout the american general public...

oh you see your opening sentence led me to believe otherwise. almost as if the rest of us suscribe to that same mindset.
Quote:
Why should we live in a world as puppets to another race?

by playing against one race, you yourself become a puppet to another's race. you think you have power? lol. you exist purely as a tool to someone elses means. and i don't mean "you" as in you specifically, nos even though you're included. i mean "you" as in everyone individually. if you have the concept that your beliefs give you power over others, that's the first sign that you're a victim of supreme ego manipulation woven by the architects of deception. the concept of power is candy to the ego. and there's nothing an ego loves more than candy.

now nos, you suscribe to the programming of one of the most powerful manipulators ever born, and you believe you have power??

lol

btw, hitler was himself a jew... who controlled christians... who controlled jews. so by aligning yourself with his cause, you become just as much a pawn and puppet to the jewsh race as you would by going along with the cult control you tried to work against.

its just the same with adopting nazi ways and using them to stand against america. america fueled the nazi movement. america absorbed nazi symbolism. so you really feel that in working with one you're really working against the other? even adolph hitler was played as a pawn. a means to someone elses end.

don't you see? by believing that they're seperate, you're always being played in the middle. or by beleiving anything's seperate, or that they oppose one another, you're being played in the middle. its just a control device. a circular control device. as you press further on one side, you travel closer to the other. but as long as you're in the circle, you never escape.

but don't mind me, i'm just an interloper. continue with your beliefs.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by ∆ P E X X : 12-15-06 at 06:26 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-06, 07:31 PM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
oh you see your opening sentence led me to believe otherwise. almost as if the rest of us suscribe to that same mindset.

I live on a peice of land called australia, but I'm only australian by legal title.

I'd imagine youd have roughly the same stance as that seeing as you choose not to align yourself to your governments mindset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexx
by playing against one race, you yourself become a puppet to another's race. you think you have power? lol. you exist purely as a tool to someone elses means. and i don't mean "you" as in you specifically, nos even though you're included. i mean "you" as in everyone individually. if you have the concept that your beliefs give you power over others, that's the first sign that you're a victim of supreme ego manipulation woven by the architects of deception. the concept of power is candy to the ego. and there's nothing an ego loves more than candy.

now nos, you suscribe to the programming of one of the most powerful manipulators ever born, and you believe you have power??

lol

btw, hitler was himself a jew... who controlled christians... who controlled jews. so by aligning yourself with his cause, you become just as much a pawn and puppet to the jewsh race as you would by going along with the cult control you tried to work against.

its just the same with adopting nazi ways and using them to stand against america. america fueled the nazi movement. america absorbed nazi symbolism. so you really feel that in working with one you're really working against the other? even adolph hitler was played as a pawn. a means to someone elses end.

don't you see? by believing that they're seperate, you're always being played in the middle. or by beleiving anything's seperate, or that they oppose one another, you're being played in the middle. its just a control device. a circular control device. as you press further on one side, you travel closer to the other. but as long as you're in the circle, you never escape.

but don't mind me, i'm just an interloper. continue with your beliefs.

What belief's?

That I like the idea of a nation standing up against the powers that be?

I dont follow in adolf's footsteps through my belief's at all.. I'm just a compassionless asshole who enjoys the controversy. Hitler is a symbol.. You talk of his history like I'm placing all this importance on who he was as a man..

History is just a picture painted by people who write books, nothing you say is nessecarily true either.. In a way, hitler is just like Jesus, both of them stood up against the powers that be, and both of them shook the foundations on a large scale and made some people think outside the box, only difference is the history books labels one as a devine prophet n savior and the other as a symbol of evil towards the western world. Whether hitler is just a figurehead or not is inconsiquential.. I dont follow him.. I dont hate the jewish people.. I just enjoy pondering on what the western world would be like without them sticking their large noses in everyones business and attempting to make us believe they are gods people, making us follow their religions, making us work to fatten their pockets, etc etc..

If you want to say that makes me a 'puppet', then good for you pal...

Your a bigger puppet than I am...
Old 12-15-06, 08:22 PM   #6
Magic5

IP: 2359 F6E7

Yeah, fuck jewboys!
Old 12-15-06, 08:38 PM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
What belief's?

That I like the idea of a nation standing up against the powers that be?

what powers that be?

Quote:
I dont follow in adolf's footsteps through my belief's at all.. I'm just a compassionless asshole who enjoys the controversy. Hitler is a symbol.. You talk of his history like I'm placing all this importance on who he was as a man..

i didn't say you follow in hitlers footsteps. that would be impossible. even if you lived 5 lifetimes you could never do what he did. how did you interpret "align your self with his cause" as trying to live his life? when i say "you align your self wih his cause" i mean you've adopted the like-mindedness of his image. his "cause". you believe in his rhetoric.

btw, hitler is not a symbol. the swaztika is a symbol. a reversed symbol actually, of the pagan/wiccan symbol for nature. you see, hitler practiced judaism as a religion. but he practiced satanism as a way of life. his symbols are all satanic symbols. his logic (of reversing the natural) is satanic logic (inverted cross or the inverted star called the pentagram come to mind?). if something points up, they turn it down. if something points right, they turn it left. because of their value in symbols, this is their 'system'. and to those who know, it's their language. believe me nos, my knowledge of hitler, satanism, paganism, wicca, christianity, drudism, hinduism, mythology, secret scocieties, buddhism, naziism, astrology, taoism, numerology, symbology, psychology, etc. goes deeper than you could ever possibly imagine.
Quote:
History is just a picture painted by people who write books, nothing you say is nessecarily true either.. In a way, hitler is just like Jesus, both of them stood up against the powers that be, and both of them shook the foundations on a large scale and made some people think outside the box, only difference is the history books labels one as a devine prophet n savior and the other as a symbol of evil towards the western world. Whether hitler is just a figurehead or not is inconsiquential.. I dont follow him.. I dont hate the jewish people.. I just enjoy pondering on what the western world would be like without them sticking their large noses in everyones business and attempting to make us believe they are gods people, making us follow their religions, making us work to fatten their pockets, etc etc..

there you go with that "powers that be" agian. what's powers? jews? jesus was a jew that fought agianst tyrants. ironically, tyrants exactly like hitler. hitler (and every commander of the third reich) was a jew that fought against jews. so how do you see by siding with hitler....that you're not siding with jews? in one form, you resist a jewish way of life. in another form, you embrace a jewish way of life.

how is it in your mind that you're "winning"?

Quote:
If you want to say that makes me a 'puppet', then good for you pal...

Your a bigger puppet than I am...

nos, if you see that you're some how making progress, you're a hamster in a wheel.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-15-06, 08:56 PM   #8
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

I am going to have to agree with Apexx on this one...

If you side with Hitler and the Nazis, you are on the side of the Jews.
Old 12-15-06, 09:02 PM   #9
Compose

IP: 0F85 5D4E

you can go against the whole jew government thing without throwing babies into furnaces, nazi's are gay, point blank
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 12-16-06, 01:16 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
what powers that be?

btw, hitler is not a symbol. the swaztika is a symbol. a reversed symbol actually, of the pagan/wiccan symbol for nature. you see, hitler practiced judaism as a religion. but he practiced satanism as a way of life. his symbols are all satanic symbols. his logic (of reversing the natural) is satanic logic (inverted cross or the inverted star called the pentagram come to mind?). if something points up, they turn it down. if something points right, they turn it left. because of their value in symbols, this is their 'system'. and to those who know, it's their language. believe me nos, my knowledge of hitler, satanism, paganism, wicca, christianity, drudism, hinduism, mythology, secret scocieties, buddhism, naziism, astrology, taoism, numerology, symbology, psychology, etc. goes deeper than you could ever possibly imagine.

Mother fucker please...

What a formulated pre-set approach to an argument... Hitler is a symbol, just a different kind to what your thinking of.. I'm also very familiar with satanism you dont need to refresh my memory, to be honest I think if you want to truely understand it you'll need to clear up your head a bit more..

And do me a favor, dont ramble out a bunch of names as though it will give me the impression your well read... A lot of those things have absolutly no relation to the subject at hand..

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexx
there you go with that "powers that be" agian. what's powers? jews? jesus was a jew that fought agianst tyrants. ironically, tyrants exactly like hitler. hitler (and every commander of the third reich) was a jew that fought against jews. so how do you see by siding with hitler....that you're not siding with jews? in one form, you resist a jewish way of life. in another form, you embrace a jewish way of life.

how is it in your mind that you're "winning"?

nos, if you see that you're some how making progress, you're a hamster in a wheel.

Shit man.. You couldnt be more ignorant to what I've said..

Again, and listen this time.. I dont follow hitler.

I see him as a symbol of standing up against a dogmatic world that is so hard up on jewish dick. If you are so against me using hitler as the stem of this symbol, then take arab countries instead, they all want to eradicate the jews and also house terrorist groups who want to destroy the world police*cough* (western world). If they who say they are god's people are all dead, then that will put an end to their religions, an end to judaism, an end to catholosism, an end to christianity an end to islam.. The world would be free of this monster. I'm having trouble believing you even have a grasp on what I'm talking about here.

We live in a western country, therefore sometimes its beyond our rational to go outside what westerners take as a socially acceptable pollitically correct view on such matters. Just like you saying satanism is inverting things, who says things wernt inverted and satanism isnt turning them right again, worshipping the world around us instead of worshipping a religion. Our world exists in space, tell me apexx..... In the void of space, which way is up, and which way is down? Think about that.

Your tip in these arguments is always like 'i know so much and I'm going to flex my argumentitive references' 'think outside the box nos'..

You dont even realise.. Possibly because your scared to take that final step out of the grey area.
Old 12-16-06, 03:37 AM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

i'll read this sometime tomorrow when i can be bothered with it.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-16-06, 01:24 PM   #12
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 544A 12EA

I'm happy just fine the way things are.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-06, 02:29 PM   #13
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 04DB 79A0

I think Nos is just a big faggot.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 12-16-06, 06:52 PM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Mother fucker please...

What a formulated pre-set approach to an argument... Hitler is a symbol, just a different kind to what your thinking of.. I'm also very familiar with satanism you dont need to refresh my memory, to be honest I think if you want to truely understand it you'll need to clear up your head a bit more..

And do me a favor, dont ramble out a bunch of names as though it will give me the impression your well read... A lot of those things have absolutly no relation to the subject at hand..
nos you spent the better half of a paragraph yapping on about nothing what so ever. how bout some facts? got anything other than your irrelevant opinions or would you rather spit up more convoluted bullshit. i don't even know why i talk to you expecting a thoughtout response not tailored to suit you. you already admitted that you can never admit you're wrong, so why waste my time?

Quote:
Shit man.. You couldnt be more ignorant to what I've said..

Again, and listen this time.. I dont follow hitler.
really???? you have a swaztika in your avy... but somehow.....you don't follow hitler??? hmm ok.

by any chance...do you think i somehow believe in your delusions?? oh my bad. maybe all that talk about "eradicating jews" threw me off...

lol dumbass

Quote:
I see him as a symbol of standing up against a dogmatic world that is so hard up on jewish dick. If you are so against me using hitler as the stem of this symbol, then take arab countries instead, they all want to eradicate the jews and also house terrorist groups who want to destroy the world police*cough* (western world). If they who say they are god's people are all dead, then that will put an end to their religions, an end to judaism, an end to catholosism, an end to christianity an end to islam.. The world would be free of this monster. I'm having trouble believing you even have a grasp on what I'm talking about here.
you cry about hitler trying to end one dogma, but all he was trying to do was overthrow one and insert his own!! that's why i keep asking you the question you find too hard to answer...how do you see that you're making progress when a jew is still running your world?? that's whta you're trying to escape but that's what you're running to, and that sounds like progress to you? you're a fuckin fool man.

you just sound like the typical half educated ignorameous mad at everything different than him with a quarter of a clue who thinks he knows everything.

you barely understand what you're saying. i overstand what you're saying. you can't even see where your own ideology is blowing up in your face, and you wanna talk to me like you know something??

that's hillarious.

Quote:
We live in a western country, therefore sometimes its beyond our rational to go outside what westerners take as a socially acceptable pollitically correct view on such matters. Just like you saying satanism is inverting things, who says things wernt inverted and satanism isnt turning them right again, worshipping the world around us instead of worshipping a religion.
are you fuckin serious? do you have any concept of... pre-existance? a past? history?? either you're trying to bullshit me... or you don't know what the fuck you're talking about., and honestly, i think it's both. you've just been stuffing your own ignorance into those titanic gaps between your wild assumptions. your whole "knowledge" is based on your lack of complete information. you talk like you know satanism? why cuz you read it in a comic book? satanism appeals to the animal urges, and you already know you're just a primitive animal nos, so naturally you like it. but i guarantee you don't even know why satanism turns symbols upside down, and i also guarantee you won't be able to answer this question cuz if you could... you wouldn't have said the dumb shit you said!! so when you try to completely ignore it and come back with no response, i'll slap you in the face with it and this thread will draw to an end where you end up talking to your self.

Quote:
Our world exists in space, tell me apexx..... In the void of space, which way is up, and which way is down? Think about that.
there is no up or down in space. that's what makes you an idiot dude. either you're stupid enough to not realize that i know that, or you're you're stupid enough that you don't know that. but...either way i'm sure you'll disguize it so you look fuckin "cool" blah blah blah typical nos shit.

Quote:
Your tip in these arguments is always like 'i know so much and I'm going to flex my argumentitive references' 'think outside the box nos'..

You dont even realise.. Possibly because your scared to take that final step out of the grey area.
why does this sound to me like you're talking to your self? my mind is 4 dimensional kid, your mind is 2 dimensional AT BEST!!! i've gone places you're way to scared ignorant and fragile to EVER go.

why am i arguin with you dude you're like what..17? 18? and you already think you got all the answers? you don't know shit yet dude. you think you know, but you don't know jack shit kid, believe me.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-16-06, 08:08 PM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Oh you are a fuckwhit dude..

Projecting your weakness on me again apexx.. Shit is so typical of you I've just grown to expect it........

Your doing that little kid shit you were talking about in that other thread yet again.

I'll write a reply to any points you made aside from the useless shit talking which pseudo interlects like yourself are famous for at a later time when I can be fucked sifting through it all.

Keep making up for your short commings by shit talking to make yourself feel better.