View Single Post
Old 12-16-06, 01:16 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
what powers that be?

btw, hitler is not a symbol. the swaztika is a symbol. a reversed symbol actually, of the pagan/wiccan symbol for nature. you see, hitler practiced judaism as a religion. but he practiced satanism as a way of life. his symbols are all satanic symbols. his logic (of reversing the natural) is satanic logic (inverted cross or the inverted star called the pentagram come to mind?). if something points up, they turn it down. if something points right, they turn it left. because of their value in symbols, this is their 'system'. and to those who know, it's their language. believe me nos, my knowledge of hitler, satanism, paganism, wicca, christianity, drudism, hinduism, mythology, secret scocieties, buddhism, naziism, astrology, taoism, numerology, symbology, psychology, etc. goes deeper than you could ever possibly imagine.

Mother fucker please...

What a formulated pre-set approach to an argument... Hitler is a symbol, just a different kind to what your thinking of.. I'm also very familiar with satanism you dont need to refresh my memory, to be honest I think if you want to truely understand it you'll need to clear up your head a bit more..

And do me a favor, dont ramble out a bunch of names as though it will give me the impression your well read... A lot of those things have absolutly no relation to the subject at hand..

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexx
there you go with that "powers that be" agian. what's powers? jews? jesus was a jew that fought agianst tyrants. ironically, tyrants exactly like hitler. hitler (and every commander of the third reich) was a jew that fought against jews. so how do you see by siding with hitler....that you're not siding with jews? in one form, you resist a jewish way of life. in another form, you embrace a jewish way of life.

how is it in your mind that you're "winning"?

nos, if you see that you're some how making progress, you're a hamster in a wheel.

Shit man.. You couldnt be more ignorant to what I've said..

Again, and listen this time.. I dont follow hitler.

I see him as a symbol of standing up against a dogmatic world that is so hard up on jewish dick. If you are so against me using hitler as the stem of this symbol, then take arab countries instead, they all want to eradicate the jews and also house terrorist groups who want to destroy the world police*cough* (western world). If they who say they are god's people are all dead, then that will put an end to their religions, an end to judaism, an end to catholosism, an end to christianity an end to islam.. The world would be free of this monster. I'm having trouble believing you even have a grasp on what I'm talking about here.

We live in a western country, therefore sometimes its beyond our rational to go outside what westerners take as a socially acceptable pollitically correct view on such matters. Just like you saying satanism is inverting things, who says things wernt inverted and satanism isnt turning them right again, worshipping the world around us instead of worshipping a religion. Our world exists in space, tell me apexx..... In the void of space, which way is up, and which way is down? Think about that.

Your tip in these arguments is always like 'i know so much and I'm going to flex my argumentitive references' 'think outside the box nos'..

You dont even realise.. Possibly because your scared to take that final step out of the grey area.