Thread: Zig Heil!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-06, 03:54 AM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

I havnt been home in 3 days..

And I'm only gonna be here now for about a half hour so I'll make this quick.

I only see one question surrounded by the regular weak egotistical hoojah you talk.. So here you go..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
you cry about hitler trying to end one dogma, but all he was trying to do was overthrow one and insert his own!! that's why i keep asking you the question you find too hard to answer...how do you see that you're making progress when a jew is still running your world?? that's whta you're trying to escape but that's what you're running to, and that sounds like progress to you? you're a fuckin fool man.

Hitler was killing jews... Attempting to wipe out 'gods people'.. I've been saying all along I'm using him as a symbol of that, use something else if you dont like that one. If you wernt such an anal retentive fucking moron who compleatly neglects everything that he cant argue against to focus on points he can talk shit on reguardless of whether theyve been rendered void by what you look over, you wouldnt have much to say........ever...

Your arguments arnt even on the same level as mine and you dont even realise it because you think your being intelligent with historical technicalitys that I've said numorous times I'm not even talking about. You dont know shit about history..........You only know bits and peices of what youve read and been told. Your not enlightened dude.. Your just a pseudo interlect with a good memory.

Hitler isnt running anyones world... Hes dead and gone. I'll repeat myself again, I dont follow him. I'm not trying to escape anything either, I'm expressing my distaste for jewish belief systems and the way western culture suck their dick all the time.. Why do we? We dont fit into their prophecys.. According to them, were just here for their ride........I say fuck that.

If they were eradicated, wed be one step closer to a different way of life after just under 2 millenium. Its high time for a change and I dont have compassion for them. My views are simply based on logic. Westerners should have our own religious culture, not someone elses.

Love it or hate it apexx. If your arguing against me, your not only fighting without a cause, but your letting yourself remain a victem.

And yo, dont even bother replying ... I already know what your going to say..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
You stupid mother fuck, omg, my intelligence is so large, I got everything figured out and you know absolutly nothing, your fucked in the head and I am a god among men.. I know everything you fucking dumbass fuck you you fucking fuck.. my mind is 4 dimentional and yours is 0.5.. if I could suck my own dick I would do it daily and swollow my own cum which is made of gold, god I'm so smart....you got nothing on me.. all you do is talk shit while my words should be biblical.. I'm apexx, hear me roar...

Save it you pretentious shitbag... Youve already wasted more of my time than you should have.