View Single Post
Old 01-03-07, 02:20 AM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Imagine a world full of crooked cops and fiends
The type that don't fake. but the props they scheme

yeah, thats pretty much every major city...and the type that don't fake?
what fiends and crooked cops fake, being fiends and crooked cops...shit doesn't make any sense whatso ever

atleast your flow is getting better

All the people around feelin dumb and afraid
I ask myself why are the streets no fun for may..

who is may? please don't tell me you were changing the pronounciaton of me...because that is fucking rediculous...

it's always been about hustlin n killin for change
Y'all might wonder why I'm against spillin the pain

alright, this shit is getting old...stop writin about stuff you've never seen before...
and no, nobody wonders why you're against "spilling the pain" you are spilling it...so nobody is going to assume you're against it...

you still suck dude, i will say this....your flow has gotten a lot better...your metaphors are starting to actually show some sign of coherent thought...

with that said...your shit is still fake, and still makes absolutely no sense 90% of the time

and you can wine about how i'm hatin on you...that's not it...i'm hatin on everyone who is too stupid to see that you are not dope...or anything close to it...and if you were to ever be dope, you need a ton of work...regardless of how much better you are than you used to be...seriously, get a dictionary....and study every thing you say...you will see the shit doesn't make sense..and you can try and argue with me if you want, but...i'm 20 years old, and a junior credit wise at the university of oregon..majoring in creative writing and journalism....we have a class called j02...i took it freshman year...Got a 94%....every morning we spend the first 15 minutes writing a one page paper...if we don't finish..we fail..if we make one grammatical error. we fail....if we use any word out of context, we fail. Those papers are worth 50% of our grade....anything you say, will be shot down...i can guarantee you that.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote