View Single Post
Old 07-15-07, 05:06 PM   #30
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

^^^ most do..... hah

but anyways.... my comment was really an outburst and i take back alot of wat i said..... but i still believe i have some clearer examples of wat i mean..... wat i was more concerned about was all this hipocracy nowadays.... for years black people and white people alike have worked together to try and even the balance and to stop racism and any feelings of subordination... there even enactments such as affirmative action and rules that seem as insignificant as in the NFL where a team must interview a non-white potential coach that have tried to even legally enforce this... and yet.... many black people now tend to turn it around.... i think everytime ive gone to even the courts near my school, the white boy has to always thoroughly prove himself before even getting picked for a game..... and even as a white person ive seen bball games, and when they sub in a white guy... i even think, sarcastically, "wth is the coach tryin to do" even if i have no idea who the player is....

and i mean, we all see it in some form everywhere... ex: white men can't jump, can't rap..... and of course, he must be a poser if he's wearing bapes........

and im not sayin u dont see it with white against black... i mean, u see a black guy hold a guitar, u might think twice... but there have been plenty of great black rockstars, from chuck berry from the 50s (and part of the FIRST group inducted into the hall of fame) and also known as the founder of rock and roll (as u can tell... im a fan) to jimi hendrix.... hell, 4 of the top 6 guitarists of all time, as decided by rolling stones magazine, are black (incuding #1).... i mean, i think people just ostricize (sp?) much of the white racism nowadays...

maybe its just cuz i live in the heart of chicago... where the most racism i see is simply being scared while entering a project area (although i dont really consider fear a great example of racism).... yea, it is racist to think "oh one of THEM are gonna take my wallet" but im more focused on subordinative racism.... i dont think many of civil rights forefathers, as they are highly praised, did all this just to see the very attitudes they tried to rid of in white people has simply expanded to black people.

...The real Renegade before Hova...