View Single Post
Old 12-15-08, 04:26 PM   #22
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

hahahahah ok get Your facts straight.... Tebow threw the ball 14 times (9 complete) in the Hawaii massacre... yeah, that really sounds like they were beefing up the stats.... 15 passes (8 complete) in the Tennessee game for under 100 yards.... yea it Really sounds like they are trying to beef up the stats in this blowout... and then in the arkansas game it was 17-7 going into the 4th... hell yeah he's gonna be passing, that game isnt a blow out Until during the 4th quarter, all of my references were to games that were decided in the First or early second quarter....

you're giving me examples of the coaches holding Back Tebow... i mean less than 30 pass attempts in the first 2 games Combined... lol, and most of them were Short pass plays... one of tebows touchdowns was a planned Shovel pass, thats basically a run/screen that broke big... and another one was a Short shovel pass on the goal line, lol....

and yeah, Florida Did play Citadel late in the season... and what happened, oh yeah thats right, Tebow threw One pass with 14 minutes left in the second quarter and then didnt play again the rest of the game.... thanks for giving me more ammo

here you are trying to argue with me and shit, and all i was saying was that alot of bradfords stats were heavily inflated because the coach would not only keep him in but throw the ball Downfield when they're already up by such an overwhelming score... i dont blame bradford at all, i wouldve done the same if it was me playing football, im just saying his stats were better than he actually is.... and that tebow couldve done the Same thing if given the same opportunities as bradford..... you see this sort of thing all the time

bradford had the best stats... tebow is the better player... and mccoy deserved it for being the most vital to his teams success

...The real Renegade before Hova...