View Single Post
Old 12-15-08, 05:18 PM   #24
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

seeings that two of your examples were games where tebow threw for far less than 20 pass attempts, one for less than 100 yards, and had two touchdowns with shovel passes, which we all know are basically running plays, i think its bullshit you talk about passing late in games... and then your other example was a game where it was only a 10 point game heading into the 4th quarter, and the other team had just scored a TD to gain some momentum....

and even in the Ten. game it was a 20 point game, not a 40 point or 50 point one like some of the Oklahoma ones.... florida never took tebow out with a 40 point lead, and then put him back into the game later on when it was still a 40 point game lol....

and yes "Stats better than he is".... you see it happen all the time... with Ryan Grant last year, with deangelo williams this year, with rex grossman a couple of years ago.... i dont know why u are appalled by that statement lol

im not saying that its Unfair, or that the coaches even did something Wrong (besides that game where they took sam b. out and then brought him back in) im just saying his stats were Inflated....i like bradford, i think he will make a great pro, but i think tebow is the best college player..... like i said, if you did a "Avg statline for every 30 minutes of playing time", i think Tebow would come out on top, but thats an impossible stat to calculate, lol

and my case for McCoy was simply that he basically couldntve done anything more to win the heisman, lol.... its sad to see someone score all the points for his team, gain all the yards, and have the highest completion percentage ever, and lost to a guy who his team beat during the season.... like, did he have to complete 90% of his passes? gain 80% of his teams yards lol.... given the people he had surrounding him, no one couldve done better in his situation

...The real Renegade before Hova...