View Single Post
Old 01-11-09, 08:38 PM   #66
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

yea, then again oklahoma averaged 54 points per game and dropped 40 points below that in the national championship game.... while florida averaged 44 and had a 20 point dip, oh yea, and they won...

and, yes, Spul, they are guaranteed a BCS bid, but they are Not guaranteed the National Championship.... and lets not forget that it was the BCS that chose who played In the Championship game for the Big 12... so it ALL of that is based on how people Rate them (or as ive been saying Overrate them)... there were other big conference teams that only had one loss who had just as much of a right to play in the big game as Oklahoma... my vote wouldve went to USC, because just like Florida, they had an explosive offense And a Great defense.... so yes, other people deserved to be there... if Pac-10 had a championship game and they got to like replay oregon state and destroy them, then it probably wouldve been no question USC

keep in mind that i am Notre Dame fan and that i Hate USC, and i have no really feelings either way about oklahoma... so trust me it strains me to say this

...The real Renegade before Hova...