View Single Post
Old 05-03-03, 01:02 PM   #2
fgee

IP:

claim u have 'killa instinx' but u lack the 'finishing move', even if u had 'multiple domes' u couldnt create 'headline' news/
u couldn't have rhyme 'high-lights' if u climbed ladders to change 'bulbs', lacking bright sparks while my brains ideas bulge/
climbing inside 'Einsteins' the only time u could be 'in-genius'/
u couldnt call 'money' shots if your motto was in 'god we trust' and u were a gun machinist/
call me a lyrical architect the way i'm building u up just to knock u down, my hardhits cause light weights like u to splatter when u hit the ground, a 'crunch in time' flattened on impact 'nestle-d' down/
probly say u get the ladies but gettin dick pics enlarged the only way u've been blown, face it u can't be my 'sucessor' cos ur 'air'(pun-heir) to the throne, mead can't 'wind' me by 'copying' if he was a 'cy-clone'/
with a poker trick up my sleeve my hands got u blushed, ur the king of toilets.....and u've just been royally flushed/
good to see 'mead' has a sense of humour though, cos sugesting he has 'skillz' is beyond a joke, this verse has a stranglehold on your throat, stoppin the blood flow make u choke, give u confidence issues from the ideas i provoke, u've just learnt a 'valuable lesson' cos i made u 'broke'/
overall your raps are shit which means u shit raps, so next time u visit the toilet u'll find notes in your craps........

if u don't understand it don't vote