RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
fgee 1 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-03, 09:59 AM   #1
fgee

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Fgee¬¬VS¬¬Meadskillz

IP: 24A3 0EF0

rules

20 lines max
no dik riding
no feeding
no recycling
no haters crew votes etc
spit whenever

Old 05-03-03, 01:02 PM   #2
fgee

claim u have 'killa instinx' but u lack the 'finishing move', even if u had 'multiple domes' u couldnt create 'headline' news/
u couldn't have rhyme 'high-lights' if u climbed ladders to change 'bulbs', lacking bright sparks while my brains ideas bulge/
climbing inside 'Einsteins' the only time u could be 'in-genius'/
u couldnt call 'money' shots if your motto was in 'god we trust' and u were a gun machinist/
call me a lyrical architect the way i'm building u up just to knock u down, my hardhits cause light weights like u to splatter when u hit the ground, a 'crunch in time' flattened on impact 'nestle-d' down/
probly say u get the ladies but gettin dick pics enlarged the only way u've been blown, face it u can't be my 'sucessor' cos ur 'air'(pun-heir) to the throne, mead can't 'wind' me by 'copying' if he was a 'cy-clone'/
with a poker trick up my sleeve my hands got u blushed, ur the king of toilets.....and u've just been royally flushed/
good to see 'mead' has a sense of humour though, cos sugesting he has 'skillz' is beyond a joke, this verse has a stranglehold on your throat, stoppin the blood flow make u choke, give u confidence issues from the ideas i provoke, u've just learnt a 'valuable lesson' cos i made u 'broke'/
overall your raps are shit which means u shit raps, so next time u visit the toilet u'll find notes in your craps........

if u don't understand it don't vote

Old 05-03-03, 05:09 PM   #3
Pr0phecy

IP: CEF5 716F

that was hot yo...
imm avote when the otha cat posts

Old 05-03-03, 08:53 PM   #4
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

Text Record: 11-5
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: E3F7 13AB

Errrheeemmmmm....Ready....Set.....Go!!!

A Part of a team of 'Production,' claiming they're RB's #1 crew and Oh MY GOD!!! they produce 100% text/
As his nerves kick in he realises there are 18 lines to go and his minds only starting to be perplexed/
Verbal supplements are loaded in my rhyming '9' hittin quicker than 'Wyatt Earp' at showdown/
Spits that split ya presence and leave gaps in ya shadows, tainted ya face, lookin like a clown/
As 'time' ticks by, Fgee realises he is yet another 'cog,' in the 'clockworks' of KS Productions/
Digits run round and in the calculation of win/loss ratio, your win %, results in reductions/
Comparitise your crews presence with that of ants, come in numbers but you contradict J5/**
The Population of ya small net mass, overflowed with herbs, to bring FBI raids alive!!!!/
Attempted gangsta image, however, interpreted as insane like students of "Columbine"/
This kid seeks to canabolise on 'SARS' victims just so he has a chance to exert a pure 'Ill' line/
I'm ruining this cats "net-works" Mo than "Nokia" on a killing spree and its him gettin the fine/
As a "scot" he reveals what lies beneath his "kilt" pleads me to look, screamin "HERE'S JOHNNY!!" dog, I aint interested in ya figure down south/
The only "SHINING" coming from this cat is the gold in his shattered mouth/
I'm like the snow of winter as I house in this cat and freeze his intended alphabetic attacks/
Realising truth has you finding that in the 'corp' of your rhymes there are many 'fiction facts'/
Gee, I'm Just "Snoopin" around, send out a search party to find this "Doggs" flow/
Call the "Doctor," Coz he's testin my "patients" this battle will become a flaw in his carreer like "Eminems's Show"/
Simplicity in his rhymes had him reaching for the "cocktionary" in search of advanced terms/
In his own mind he holds thoughts he is God, however he couldn't put me in a "whirl" if his rhymes were "perms"/
As an MC, this kid could be in "Manhattan" and still never be "Maid"..If this was a relationship, he's just been played..........

**(J5's New Album is "Power in Numbers) P.S. DON'T vote if you don't get the personals & or punches!!!!
Old 05-03-03, 10:59 PM   #5
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

Text Record: 24-7
IP: 7CB6 08F5

Shit this i have to think about it....Be Right BAck.....is close call

I Came Back Like Bustin Nuts On Spinal Chords

Try Me Mofuckaz............

Old 05-03-03, 11:29 PM   #6
Pr0phecy

IP: ABE5 5A5C

whoa...he brought it..im still thinking who should get this vote...
i gotta look at theh verses one more time...shit

Old 05-03-03, 11:35 PM   #7
Pr0phecy

IP: ABE5 5A5C

fgee-
claim u have 'killa instinx' but u lack the 'finishing move', even if u had 'multiple domes' u couldnt create 'headline' news/
u couldn't have rhyme 'high-lights' if u climbed ladders to change 'bulbs', lacking bright sparks while my brains ideas bulge/

...nice punches...i liked umm alot

good to see 'mead' has a sense of humour though, cos sugesting he has 'skillz' is beyond a joke, this verse has a stranglehold on your throat, stoppin the blood flow make u choke, give u confidence issues from the ideas i provoke, u've just learnt a 'valuable lesson' cos i made u 'broke'/
overall your raps are shit which means u shit raps, so next time u visit the toilet u'll find notes in your craps........

...nice ending...u were consistant the whole verse
----------------------
meadskillz-
Verbal supplements are loaded in my rhyming '9' hittin quicker than 'Wyatt Earp' at showdown/
Spits that split ya presence and leave gaps in ya shadows, tainted ya face, lookin like a clown/
As 'time' ticks by, Fgee realises he is yet another 'cog,' in the 'clockworks' of KS Productions/
Digits run round and in the calculation of win/loss ratio, your win %, results in reductions/
Comparitise your crews presence with that of ants, come in numbers but you contradict J5/**

...iight punches...could be harder

multis-fgee
wordplay-tie
punches-fgee(it was a close call)
verse consistancey-fgee

vote=fgee
really good battle
coem vote
crew battles forum
vs. knightshade vs elements 1

Old 05-04-03, 12:13 AM   #8
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

IP: 7CB6 08F5

Damn Close Close but like VEn explained ^^^^^^^^^^^

My vote goes to fgee the other cat came tight but missed Hard Punches

Old 05-04-03, 02:17 AM   #9
Homer Phobic

IP: 1635 6752

Quote:
Originally posted by fgee
claim u have 'killa instinx' but u lack the 'finishing move', even if u had 'multiple domes' u couldnt create 'headline' news/( nice )

u couldn't have rhyme 'high-lights' if u climbed ladders to change 'bulbs', lacking bright sparks while my brains ideas bulge/( a lil strecthed )

climbing inside 'Einsteins' the only time u could be 'in-genius'/( nice )

u couldnt call 'money' shots if your motto was in 'god we trust' and u were a gun machinist/( ok )

call me a lyrical architect the way i'm building u up just to knock u down, my hardhits cause light weights like u to splatter when u hit the ground, a 'crunch in time' flattened on impact 'nestle-d' down/ ( was ok at first then just to streched)

probly say u get the ladies but gettin dick pics enlarged the only way u've been blown, face it u can't be my 'sucessor' cos ur 'air'(pun-heir) to the throne, mead can't 'wind' me by 'copying' if he was a 'cy-clone'/( ok )

with a poker trick up my sleeve my hands got u blushed, ur the king of toilets.....and u've just been royally flushed/(nice)

(stretched )

overall your raps are shit which means u shit raps, so next time u visit the toilet u'll find notes in your craps........ (ok )

fgee 8 of 10 due to structure, multi'z, pucnhs, and metaphors

if u don't understand it don't vote

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally posted by Meadskillz
Errrheeemmmmm....Ready....Set.....Go!!!

A Part of a team of 'Production,' claiming they're RB's #1 crew and Oh MY GOD!!! they produce 100% text/(nice)

As his nerves kick in he realises there are 18 lines to go and his minds only starting to be perplexed/ ( nice )

Verbal supplements are loaded in my rhyming '9' hittin quicker than 'Wyatt Earp' at showdown/( ok )

Spits that split ya presence and leave gaps in ya shadows, tainted ya face, lookin like a clown/ (filler )

As 'time' ticks by, Fgee realises he is yet another 'cog,' in the 'clockworks' of KS Productions/ (filler )

Digits run round and in the calculation of win/loss ratio, your win %, results in reductions/( ok )

Comparitise your crews presence with that of ants, come in numbers but you contradict J5/**( i didnt get maybe to personal for me)

The Population of ya small net mass, overflowed with herbs, to bring FBI raids alive!!!!/( nice )

Attempted gangsta image, however, interpreted as insane like students of "Columbine"/( filler )

This kid seeks to canabolise on 'SARS' victims just so he has a chance to exert a pure 'Ill' line/ ( ok )

I'm ruining this cats "net-works" Mo than "Nokia" on a killing spree and its him gettin the fine/ ( nice )

As a "scot" he reveals what lies beneath his "kilt" pleads me to look, screamin "HERE'S JOHNNY!!" dog, I aint interested in ya figure down south/( nice til the last part )

The only "SHINING" coming from this cat is the gold in his shattered mouth/ ( ok )

I'm like the snow of winter as I house in this cat and freeze his intended alphabetic attacks/ ( nice )

Realising truth has you finding that in the 'corp' of your rhymes there are many 'fiction facts'/ ( ok )

Gee, I'm Just "Snoopin" around, send out a search party to find this "Doggs" flow/( ok )

Call the "Doctor," Coz he's testin my "patients" this battle will become a flaw in his carreer like "Eminems's Show"/( nice )

Simplicity in his rhymes had him reaching for the "cocktionary" in search of advanced terms/ ( ok )

In his own mind he holds thoughts he is God, however he couldn't put me in a "whirl" if his rhymes were "perms"/(ok )

As an MC, this kid could be in "Manhattan" and still never be "Maid"..If this was a relationship, he's just been played..........(nice )

i give u a 8.5 cuz i thought ur beginnin was the nicest bars in this battle sorry fgee but this was defintly a battle to remeber

**(J5's New Album is "Power in Numbers) P.S. DON'T vote if you don't get the personals & or punches!!!!

Old 05-04-03, 08:35 AM   #10
tRiLL

IP: 1501 77A0

climbing inside 'Einsteins' the only time u could be 'in-genius'/
probly say u get the ladies but gettin dick pics enlarged the only way u've been blown, face it u can't be my 'sucessor' cos ur 'air'(pun-heir) to the throne, mead can't 'wind' me by 'copying' if he was a 'cy-clone'/
with a poker trick up my sleeve my hands got u blushed, ur the king of toilets.....and u've just been royally flushed/
good to see 'mead' has a sense of humour though, cos sugesting he has 'skillz' is beyond a joke,

those were sick punches haha u ripped him
.................................................. ................................................

"As 'time' ticks by, Fgee realises he is yet another 'cog,' in the 'clockworks' of KS Productions/
The Population of ya small net mass, overflowed with herbs, to bring FBI raids alive!!!!/
I'm ruining this cats "net-works" Mo than "Nokia" on a killing spree and its him gettin the fine/
The only "SHINING" coming from this cat is the gold in his shattered mouth/
Simplicity in his rhymes had him reaching for the "cocktionary" in search of advanced terms/
In his own mind he holds thoughts he is God, however he couldn't put me in a "whirl" if his rhymes were "perms"/
As an MC, this kid could be in "Manhattan" and still never be "Maid"..If this was a relationship, he's just been played.........."

those were the best punches u ripped him

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
since there no crew voting i'm not goin to vote...............
but i wouldnt vote on this battle anyway, its too fuckin close to choose whos the winner

Old 05-04-03, 12:41 PM   #11
Homer Phobic

IP: 1635 6752

shyt didnt let me poll my vote but yall kno who i voted for so peace

Old 05-04-03, 02:30 PM   #12
fgee

it's 1-1
uppin

Old 05-04-03, 08:01 PM   #13
fgee

uppin

Old 05-04-03, 08:08 PM   #14
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

IP: 9B9F D459

Yo fgee return the favor vote on my crew battle vs Fatal in elite

Old 05-05-03, 01:59 AM   #15
Emotion
Middle Weight

Text Record: 19-8
IP: 6E8E 630E

both came fucken hard, dope battle, mad punches and wordplay from both but I reckon Skillz just had the upper hand came a bit harder
that was the madest battle ive seen for a while
vote meadskillz

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!