View Single Post
Old 05-03-03, 08:53 PM   #4
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

IP:

Errrheeemmmmm....Ready....Set.....Go!!!

A Part of a team of 'Production,' claiming they're RB's #1 crew and Oh MY GOD!!! they produce 100% text/
As his nerves kick in he realises there are 18 lines to go and his minds only starting to be perplexed/
Verbal supplements are loaded in my rhyming '9' hittin quicker than 'Wyatt Earp' at showdown/
Spits that split ya presence and leave gaps in ya shadows, tainted ya face, lookin like a clown/
As 'time' ticks by, Fgee realises he is yet another 'cog,' in the 'clockworks' of KS Productions/
Digits run round and in the calculation of win/loss ratio, your win %, results in reductions/
Comparitise your crews presence with that of ants, come in numbers but you contradict J5/**
The Population of ya small net mass, overflowed with herbs, to bring FBI raids alive!!!!/
Attempted gangsta image, however, interpreted as insane like students of "Columbine"/
This kid seeks to canabolise on 'SARS' victims just so he has a chance to exert a pure 'Ill' line/
I'm ruining this cats "net-works" Mo than "Nokia" on a killing spree and its him gettin the fine/
As a "scot" he reveals what lies beneath his "kilt" pleads me to look, screamin "HERE'S JOHNNY!!" dog, I aint interested in ya figure down south/
The only "SHINING" coming from this cat is the gold in his shattered mouth/
I'm like the snow of winter as I house in this cat and freeze his intended alphabetic attacks/
Realising truth has you finding that in the 'corp' of your rhymes there are many 'fiction facts'/
Gee, I'm Just "Snoopin" around, send out a search party to find this "Doggs" flow/
Call the "Doctor," Coz he's testin my "patients" this battle will become a flaw in his carreer like "Eminems's Show"/
Simplicity in his rhymes had him reaching for the "cocktionary" in search of advanced terms/
In his own mind he holds thoughts he is God, however he couldn't put me in a "whirl" if his rhymes were "perms"/
As an MC, this kid could be in "Manhattan" and still never be "Maid"..If this was a relationship, he's just been played..........

**(J5's New Album is "Power in Numbers) P.S. DON'T vote if you don't get the personals & or punches!!!!