View Single Post
Old 05-04-03, 08:35 AM   #10
tRiLL

IP:

claim u have 'killa instinx' but u lack the 'finishing move', even if u had 'multiple domes' u couldnt create 'headline' news/
u couldn't have rhyme 'high-lights' if u climbed ladders to change 'bulbs', lacking bright sparks while my brains ideas bulge/
climbing inside 'Einsteins' the only time u could be 'in-genius'/
probly say u get the ladies but gettin dick pics enlarged the only way u've been blown, face it u can't be my 'sucessor' cos ur 'air'(pun-heir) to the throne, mead can't 'wind' me by 'copying' if he was a 'cy-clone'/
with a poker trick up my sleeve my hands got u blushed, ur the king of toilets.....and u've just been royally flushed/
good to see 'mead' has a sense of humour though, cos sugesting he has 'skillz' is beyond a joke,

those were sick punches haha u ripped him
.................................................. ................................................

"As 'time' ticks by, Fgee realises he is yet another 'cog,' in the 'clockworks' of KS Productions/
Digits run round and in the calculation of win/loss ratio, your win %, results in reductions/
Comparitise your crews presence with that of ants, come in numbers but you contradict J5/**
The Population of ya small net mass, overflowed with herbs, to bring FBI raids alive!!!!/
I'm ruining this cats "net-works" Mo than "Nokia" on a killing spree and its him gettin the fine/
The only "SHINING" coming from this cat is the gold in his shattered mouth/
Simplicity in his rhymes had him reaching for the "cocktionary" in search of advanced terms/
In his own mind he holds thoughts he is God, however he couldn't put me in a "whirl" if his rhymes were "perms"/
As an MC, this kid could be in "Manhattan" and still never be "Maid"..If this was a relationship, he's just been played.........."

those were the best punches u ripped him

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
since there no crew voting i'm not goin to vote...............
but i wouldnt vote on this battle anyway, its too fuckin close to choose whos the winner