So a punchline from me is a defined CONJUGATING VERB-
Who wanna slapbox-with NONCENTZ the human classic without reeboks-
The day the bastard stop spitting BaRS I’d graduate from detox-
Till then my rhyme file is drunken style like SAM SNEED-
Freestyle’s are pedefile make you fruity fagets cherry’s bleed-
No peace flag-dress rappers in RODMANS drag-
spray them in CONTRADICTION cologne and have them strait bash on gay fags-
see for me being number one aint part of the plan-
it’s world domination NON CENTZ wrote it so if you QOUTE IT your just as fucked up as I am-
wanna impress me don’t dick ride swallow and gargle-wanna be M.K.C use an aids patient for a POSISTIVE role model-cause I don’t give a suck has always been my motto-
use to bust you in your face like you were dick riding and forgot to swallow-
most m.c.’s are callow-
you know who you are- I can tell by your feminen vasaud-kill you in a sentence ,convicted then afflicted for fraud-you cant fuck with the god-
that’s blasphemy-I put words together so my rhyme body go hand and hand like anatomy-
Slice lines like a rapture-and idea cant be capture-use lines~ in~ pairs to battle and stick you with compound fractures-
I serve my purpose- to leave you rednecks nervous-fucking marloboro men buying they wardrobe on proof of purchase-nigguz is penny for thoughts get of the world you worthless- utilize nouns and poetry to kill physically-so when I say id kill you in battle that means literetly-
using the vocab-of an angry arab-distiquished-cursing you out with his little pronousable English-im ill like I had yeast burns in my tongue~hot like rappers I battled had to be extinguished-when I dicharge a load with no gun-.