View Single Post
Old 06-06-03, 02:39 PM   #21
Atetrack define'

IP:

hey ive been shot twice in riyahd...can i be real like 50...blah

fuck that...so what hes been shot hes rapping what he knows...good on him...he obviously dont know shit....evidence...the vocab and topics...why do alot of poplehate 50...nto because its gangsta,or that shes makign alot of money,they hate him cause his shits played out....its compleytly dead,noone but foolish commercial followers cares abotu clubs and shit like what is portrayted...thers alot more to this then jsut 50...the entire thing with the fake thug shit,the flashy pop idol lifestyle...thats the problem people have...not just cause hes 50,but because hes sold out...he used to be underground,his shit ws pretty good,i wasnt a fan but the shit i heard i didnt mind,now its different,its not 'real' any more...its fake commercial pop shit for the companies to cash in on...im not jealous cause he has money,lucky him...so what,i dont like 50 because his lyrics are garbage,his shit appeals to fake wigga thugs everywhere because of hte beat,its not even sounding like he tried to make it half decent,he just knew hed make money off label names and commercial appeal...thats why i hate 50...just caus eyou have millions doesnt mean your a dope emcee...fuck that idea.