RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-03, 07:59 PM   #1
Bishman

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Why so much hate towards 50?

IP: FF58 BA2F

Why does basically every1 on RB hate 50 cent?I think hes good, not the best but good. The thing that makes 50 better than alot of MC's in da game is dat hes been through wot he raps about and that makes a good MC.
So if u dont like 50 tell me why?
Old 06-05-03, 08:26 PM   #2
..:TeckNeek:..

Text Record: 2-4
IP: 6FA7 7304

i think 50 is pretty hot.....mad flow and he has shit ta rap bout ...like tha cat keeps it real......thats whut ppl hate about him its cuz hes sooo real.....like he says he dont need rap he has the streets and shit ....i dunno i think hes mad nice ...
Old 06-05-03, 08:47 PM   #3
So.iLL

IP: AC0B 5289

I have nothing against him.. I hate his fucking 14 year old stupid ass fans tho
Old 06-05-03, 10:38 PM   #4
A2Z

IP: 4577 CD9A

^^Yeah that what I hate too...he isnt a rapper, hes a pop star...plus he dosent have vocab, i can guess what words hes gonna rhyme before he says it... oh yeah and 1 other thing...
HE FUCKING SUCKS

Last edited by A2Z : 06-05-03 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-05-03, 10:46 PM   #5
Maven

IP: A9A7 727D

Quote:
Originally posted by ..:TeckNeek:..
i think 50 is pretty hot.....mad flow and he has shit ta rap bout ...like tha cat keeps it real......thats whut ppl hate about him its cuz hes sooo real.....like he says he dont need rap he has the streets and shit ....i dunno i think hes mad nice ...

oh, I see, he's real because he got shot. that makes sense. so everyone who got injured in nam, or got cought in a bad spot is real? that what you're saying?
the fact is that 50 is a weak MC who happened to get a good deal. Theres a reason he stayed underground before he got signed. Nobody would sign him.
I have respect for 50 only because he makes millions off doing what he loves., but other than that, he's got nothing in his favour.
Old 06-05-03, 11:06 PM   #6
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF8 44D6

50 Cent sucks, plain and simple. He has no talent, which is why him getting shot was such a blessing. It didn't improve his flow or any other shit that he's brainwashed fans with. It was his blessing and my curse because Eminem realized he is black man from the hood who got shot. WHAT TEENAGE WIGGER WOULDN'T BUY THAT???
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-03, 11:17 PM   #7
ThE_uNrEaL_1

IP: 5BCB 1BEF

i see all of u cats tellin me how muc h50 suxs but nobody here is makin millions of dollars on rap like he is cuz aint no one here tht got the skill he does... grant it is not the best far from it but hes still better then all of u fucking haters
Old 06-05-03, 11:19 PM   #8
A2Z

IP: 4577 CD9A

am I the only one who realizes anyone who stands up for 50 Cent are either new-bs or lame ass MCs? Once you get any kind of skill and listen to his shit and then you will realize our point.
Old 06-05-03, 11:25 PM   #9
ThE_uNrEaL_1

i have listened, maybe im biased to the shady afdtermath label but listen to ur shit then his shit and tell me ur better then him and u r just a dumbass cuz u r not on his level
if wht u is sayin tht compared to other real mcs hes weak then yeah id agree, but no one here is better then him here so lets not kid ourselves
Old 06-05-03, 11:35 PM   #10
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

Quote:
Originally posted by ThE_uNrEaL_1
i see all of u cats tellin me how muc h50 suxs but nobody here is makin millions of dollars on rap like he is cuz aint no one here tht got the skill he does... grant it is not the best far from it but hes still better then all of u fucking haters

im better then 50, ill have a record deal soon....just watch....im working on my demo now, and soon ill have every record company on my nut sack.......
Old 06-05-03, 11:35 PM   #11
ThE_uNrEaL_1

perhaps there is a reason for the hate by the wannabes who discover the good mcs and then watch as they become better then the recruiter hey A2Z
maybe theres a reason for ur hate becuz 50 makin millions and u on a web site bitchin how only lame ass mcs like him, jealousy and envy perhaps? maybe theres a good reason u a free agent
o and the flu ive read ur shit and i no u got skill so aint no doubtin here, go for it man i look foward to any alblum u may release keep the shit posted so we know

Last edited by ThE_uNrEaL_1 : 06-05-03 at 11:38 PM.
Old 06-05-03, 11:40 PM   #12
C-Section

Quote:
Originally posted by understatement

Theres a reason he stayed underground before he got signed. Nobody would sign him.

thats not true, he was alot better when he was underground and he also did 2 songs with nas, nas isn't the type of person that will do a song with anyone that could pic up a mic...he actually used to have telent before he sold out. now i cant stand him he sold his soul to sell CDs but he does have talent if he choses to use it.

like i have said 2000000 times just because someone raps about the streets doesnt mean they dont have talent, if you judge buy his new CD yes he is wack but guess whos back and power of dollars are actually good CD's.
Old 06-05-03, 11:43 PM   #13
C-Section

Quote:
Originally posted by ThE_uNrEaL_1

maybe theres a reason for ur hate becuz 50 makin millions and u on a web site bitchin how only lame ass mcs like him, jealousy and envy perhaps?

thats also not true, maybe they just dont like his music, or they cant relate to what he says so they dont like it, or maybe they are like me and dont like the fact that he sold out to sell CDs
Old 06-06-03, 12:39 AM   #14
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 6387 1717

50s flow and vocabulary is too simple

also hes a pop star rather than a rapper and his shit is way too overplayed
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-03, 01:27 AM   #15
TeraRhymes

IP: FDD6 AE15

yes he was much better underground with cuts such as... hwo to rob... ghetto quran... etc... he use to do it for the hood... nto money... but once he got sined.... he did it for money like 99.9% of commercial rappers.. i can bet nething ne of u would go n do a track with lil bow wow... for 50 60 70 g'z... moneys what makes the world go round... n 50 is a hard workin man recorded like 4 tracks for his cd in like a day or 2... hes cd is annoyin.... trys too hard... but dont hate on sum one whos makin money while all of us are bitchin on rap battles.com