View Single Post
Old 07-30-03, 12:43 AM   #4
HoT oNe

IP:

Spit'z merciless rip out your tonsils 'n' decapitate your windpipe//
Consumer'z blind to “KID” writes so he infiltrates Storm as a spot light//
Exhale 'n' spit chemical aura intoxicate lungs suffocate the weakest scripture//
Leave you concreted to tha floor - clutter ambiance with dust and sand-mixture//
“KIDS” punches can't burn me so he put my verse on a disc to try for the same effect//
I'm sorry you're impotent, but this battle will fix things and leave you e-wrecked//
Simplistically your bonez fracture shattering your marrow structure, flesh eroding leaveing corpse un steady with no individual scaffolding//
Idealistically capitalizing relentlessly on miss fired punches towards my organs counter attacking flawless you still can't de liver suitably//
I got concrete punches, like violent cement, Throw shots at you, slap you like whores hittin erections, your punches got no shock value like poor electricians//
I'm anatomically destructive ill detach your fazed eyes from illuminated socket's plug in two generators so you can have energy after//

~Lets Get Started~

Cease Your Stature When Punchin Your Cerebrum And Cavern till ya Teeth Shatter to Pieces Of Plaster//
Defeated In Patterns your Weaknesses are Penis From Rappers even while Shakin Hands Wit Stick Shifts Ur Not Meeting My Standards!//
strike ya lungs till’ ya tonsils are sore and ya esophagus cord is ripped clean from ya oxygen source//
apostles of war shredding tissue from nostrils when gored while your troops are tryna throw piles of rocks at our swords//
tha only time this WOMAN could spit fire of tha top of her head is due to this serious miss-match//(Ya i called u a Woman!!!)
this dude is lyricaly unstable, if i put a target on my rear he still couldnt hit back an still got tha assertiveness to diss kats//
givin this mismatch whipelash you cant beat my shit if you hit me with a BASEBALL BAT on my ASS//
makin you smash and crash you couldnt SPIT RINGS OF FIRE if you LINED your LIPS with PETROLUEM GAS//

~Its Over~

If KID liked rap then i'd be what he's feelin, call me a lyrical demon//
and after receivin this brutal beatin, consider it a miracle to be breathing//
time for this seedling to start bleedin, by committin crimes from diseased lines//
spittin so ill, my rage brings contageous phrases that will leave u hospitalized//
i look a nigga eye to eye before i shine with rhymes, you'll lie beside//
your ancestors when the ink from my pen makes u dye inside//
please realize i spit sicker than vomit, depress u like a hopeless convict//
especially when your room for improvement has an eviction notice on it//

THAT IT IT OVER................

Upping for votes....