View Single Post
Old 08-04-03, 12:11 AM   #6
x-frost

IP:

[-Breakin down to her level-]
It's funny, you think ya makin a prophit, i drop-shit ya can't top it...how ya spittin when ya mouths the same place my cock-sits...//

- - - - - - - - Bring it back to the regular style now - - - - - - - -

your fake-wit-ya-text and about to drop ranks-to-this-vet...i know you shouldn't "hit a girl" but these "punches" are breakin-her-neck....//
what i excrete-in-pages was weaved-by-satan to release-my-hatred on the weak-who-face-it, power to defeat-the-matrix and ''hottie'' will never exceed-netix cause she keeps-it-basic...//
spray ya Eyez-wit-a-torch well ya lie-in-da-dirt and there's fly's-on-ya-court, you wanna "fuck me up"...well who the hell ya "tryin-to-force"...//(rape)
your broke,-wit-no-weapon this "joke"-should-keep-steppen before i cut out her limbs and use them to choke-her-own-neck-wit...I "smoked" all these whackcees, hold up! lemme check, Nope,-no-exception...//
as an emcee-this-ain't-fair to leave her breathing-impaired and "kick in her uterus" til it bleeds-on-her-hair...//(pubic hair)
i walk-in-strapped im cockin-gats to lock-and-blast, people said you were "TIGHT", but i don't think they were "talkin-rap"....//
Im sick-wit-flow and about to rip-dis-hoe...fuck "blowin her up" i will put fireworks in her pussy and watch her "clit-explode"...//
you don't need weed-to-get-high, im'a stick a needle-in-ya-eye pull it out just so you can watch yourself bleed-til-ya-die...//
I'm Bookin-this-text, basically its Rookie-vs-Vet..cause you'll really be "hott" when im "cookin-ya-flesh"...//

- - - - - - - - Finish This Bitch - - - - - - - -
are you "up-to-deliver" "steady blows" til my nuts-start-to-quiver...you'll flow wit the "Current" (rappers), YEA! when i put ya guts-in-the-river...

vote this up... NO D/R