RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
x-frost 0 0%
~HoTTie~ 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-03, 10:52 PM   #1
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

Text Record: 40-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
~HoTTie~ (Regime) v/ X~Frost (u.t)

IP: 5502 12A2

10 lines min
15 lines max
no dick rides
no hate votes
no crew votes
no freeposting
wait till both verses are in befor saying anything please
first to 5 votes wins
3-0 votes is a tko
rep ur crew to the fullist
good luck...

u all can decide who spits first
Send a message via AIM to So2Speak  
Old 08-03-03, 12:50 PM   #2
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

Text Record: 31-15
IP: A5C6 0CD7

checkin in.....i'll have da verse by the end of da day...i'm off to atl to shop for school clothes...damn school in a week....
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 08-03-03, 05:16 PM   #3
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

Text Record: 36-12
Audio Record: 7-3
IP: 18C0 C7B9

today is the deadline.........hottie....make sure u drop........if frost
doesn't drop or check in...either way....by the end of tonight...it
will be considered a loss....NO EXTENSIONS!

Old 08-03-03, 06:41 PM   #4
~HoTTie~

iight let me get this over wit b4 i leave out..so that i don't d/q for not meetin da deadline..frost i ain't never seen none of ya stuff..good luck tho

Killer Opener
THOG says ya verses tight but ya skill aint big enough to be in my food chain ill leave this fool slained cuz ya raps are like elementary the way they bout to be school trained//

Merking
this jerk hates like he mastabated hatred his newb ass still asks to be rated cuz frost couldnt be on top of my skills if he was an imaginated rapist//

sure ur nice wit ink.. but this is a text battle so there’s no need to be hittin pens attack this kid within hate your existence so i'll stomp on ya face..more than iraqi-citizens

imprint death between ya eyes see how my keys are felt!? i'll gladly wrap this up..so hottie puts frost's life on the shelf, tear through ya wits with Internet explorer and really make ya search within ya self//

ya rhymes is filled with fillers which leaves ya flows clogged ya hopes gone cuz this wanksta couldnt have hard spits giving Pinocchio a blowjob//

Finisher
hotties tying knots wit ya threads to show I screw wit lives Even when givin me compliments frost couldn’t come half as nice Cuz i'm making more deadly holy shits dan breaking bread wit Christ Ya dropping a battle verse against me? Nah jus a waste of bites//

couldn't have any personals or nothing cuz i've never seen his stuff....
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 08-03-03, 09:11 PM   #5
x-frost

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 4577 CD9A

hahahhhaha

Checkin in, to all ya faggots who think i wont drop...looooooool

watch and wait.........................

Old 08-04-03, 12:11 AM   #6
x-frost

IP: 399E F0FD

[-Breakin down to her level-]
It's funny, you think ya makin a prophit, i drop-shit ya can't top it...how ya spittin when ya mouths the same place my cock-sits...//

- - - - - - - - Bring it back to the regular style now - - - - - - - -

your fake-wit-ya-text and about to drop ranks-to-this-vet...i know you shouldn't "hit a girl" but these "punches" are breakin-her-neck....//
what i excrete-in-pages was weaved-by-satan to release-my-hatred on the weak-who-face-it, power to defeat-the-matrix and ''hottie'' will never exceed-netix cause she keeps-it-basic...//
spray ya Eyez-wit-a-torch well ya lie-in-da-dirt and there's fly's-on-ya-court, you wanna "fuck me up"...well who the hell ya "tryin-to-force"...//(rape)
your broke,-wit-no-weapon this "joke"-should-keep-steppen before i cut out her limbs and use them to choke-her-own-neck-wit...I "smoked" all these whackcees, hold up! lemme check, Nope,-no-exception...//
as an emcee-this-ain't-fair to leave her breathing-impaired and "kick in her uterus" til it bleeds-on-her-hair...//(pubic hair)
i walk-in-strapped im cockin-gats to lock-and-blast, people said you were "TIGHT", but i don't think they were "talkin-rap"....//
Im sick-wit-flow and about to rip-dis-hoe...fuck "blowin her up" i will put fireworks in her pussy and watch her "clit-explode"...//
you don't need weed-to-get-high, im'a stick a needle-in-ya-eye pull it out just so you can watch yourself bleed-til-ya-die...//
I'm Bookin-this-text, basically its Rookie-vs-Vet..cause you'll really be "hott" when im "cookin-ya-flesh"...//

- - - - - - - - Finish This Bitch - - - - - - - -
are you "up-to-deliver" "steady blows" til my nuts-start-to-quiver...you'll flow wit the "Current" (rappers), YEA! when i put ya guts-in-the-river...

vote this up... NO D/R

Old 08-04-03, 12:15 AM   #7
x-frost

Oops, the one part should say, "fly's on your corpse" not courts............................................ ..............................

Old 08-04-03, 01:43 AM   #8
x-frost

Uppin fa vote.............................................. .................................................. ...............................................

Old 08-04-03, 01:17 PM   #9
~HoTTie~

votes people...1st uppin in dis.....
......................votes....................... .....