Thread: X2DICE vs FATAL
View Single Post
Old 08-14-03, 11:25 AM   #2
X2DICE
BANNED

IP:

Peep this intensified~flow, have you system tarnished from one immentsties~blow//1
Slain by this identified-pro, with no ability to indemnify your condemned to die-slow//2
You battle newbies with herendous~rhymes and trying to make urself look better with extended~lines//3
Now im gonna embarrass u like normal people showin retards tormented~signs//4

Fatal Lyricall Illness? Better Get Some new Skills-Bitch,How This Pussy Gonna Battle Me When His Role Modles Will-Smith/5(lol)

Hes Reached His Peak, This is The illest He Can Be – Your ‘Underwear’ Is The Only Thing That Holds A “Streak//6
Bring the beef - Faggot I Don’t Give a Fuck or A Shit, In “problems” You “tie” Just like Your Tongue When ya Spit//7

I Blast Your Thesis ‘Kid’ Was ‘Playing With Me’ Now He’s Smashed To pieces, “Legendary Mudrer” Justin Is ‘Grabbin Spears And Stabbin Jesus’!//8

Call It Blasphemy- This Bastid Be Always Ready For War, Bomb This Kid- I’m Stompin Him- He’s Dead On The Floor//9

Im like The Interstate-Cops and Blood-Clots, My Point Is Your Flow-Stops, Take Yo Ass Home, I Aint Givin Ya No Props//10
Send a message via AIM to X2DICE