RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
X2DICE 2 100.00%
FATAL_LYRICS 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-03, 11:00 AM   #1
FATAL_LYRICS
BANNED: Cheater

X2DICE vs FATAL

IP: AD13 7D10

10lines max...no dr,c,h votes....spit within 20min after check in so check in then spit..................

Old 08-14-03, 11:25 AM   #2
X2DICE
BANNED

IP: 9B91 D0C6

Peep this intensified~flow, have you system tarnished from one immentsties~blow//1
Slain by this identified-pro, with no ability to indemnify your condemned to die-slow//2
You battle newbies with herendous~rhymes and trying to make urself look better with extended~lines//3
Now im gonna embarrass u like normal people showin retards tormented~signs//4

Fatal Lyricall Illness? Better Get Some new Skills-Bitch,How This Pussy Gonna Battle Me When His Role Modles Will-Smith/5(lol)

Hes Reached His Peak, This is The illest He Can Be – Your ‘Underwear’ Is The Only Thing That Holds A “Streak//6
Bring the beef - Faggot I Don’t Give a Fuck or A Shit, In “problems” You “tie” Just like Your Tongue When ya Spit//7

I Blast Your Thesis ‘Kid’ Was ‘Playing With Me’ Now He’s Smashed To pieces, “Legendary Mudrer” Justin Is ‘Grabbin Spears And Stabbin Jesus’!//8

Call It Blasphemy- This Bastid Be Always Ready For War, Bomb This Kid- I’m Stompin Him- He’s Dead On The Floor//9

Im like The Interstate-Cops and Blood-Clots, My Point Is Your Flow-Stops, Take Yo Ass Home, I Aint Givin Ya No Props//10
Send a message via AIM to X2DICE  
Old 08-14-03, 11:26 AM   #3
FATAL_LYRICS

duede go vote on this first or i cant spit..

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=72171

i need to close it first

Old 08-14-03, 11:28 AM   #4
FATAL_LYRICS

nice drop too..........ill have to drop really hot to beat it................................................ ............................................

Old 08-14-03, 11:28 AM   #5
Mortality
BANNED

IP: 138B 9C90

DAMN
X2Dice got some skill
nice shit man
i'll post a vote when Fatal post his verse

*Peep this in the mean time*
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=72602
Send a message via AIM to Mortality  
Old 08-14-03, 11:52 AM   #6
FATAL_LYRICS

mines ready to spit but i cant intill this is closed

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=72171

one more vote....i dont wonna get banned....

Old 08-14-03, 12:24 PM   #7
FATAL_LYRICS

its like your ass gots a coolin system imossible for you to spit "hot" cuz bitch you couldnt spit dope if you throw up afta smokin a pound of "pot"/
i spit this shit leavin mcs in "devestation" i rip up the mic causin a fuckin "revelation"/
your wack flow cant even be "compared" you gonna end up wrecked like you drivin "impared" im wonted for murder for mcs that didnt get "spared"/
these word come fast causin mass "confusion" its unreal like you battlin an "illusion" i always leave marks i can see you "bruisin"/
i take you record and make it look worse then it" is" merked by a guy you called a herb and a "kid"/
listen close ill give you some rap "tips" lil bitch i spit doper then crack "addicts" rip these wonnabes up wit mad "scripts" what you dont know is i also drop "clips"/
you betta get ready for a merkin cuz bitch im almost "done" i think you practice this to much and still get merked by thugs that do this for "fun"/
i can tell you no real "mc"afta my verse leave you in mass "intensitie" understand that you always gonna be worse then "me" you a gansta then why you got a pic of Dragon Ball Z?/
this kid need some rap lessons am i "right" lesson one LEARN HOW TO "WRITE" you aighnt even a "fight"/
damn hommie your bitch is "sleasy" i shouldnt even get a win for this, this shit was to "easy"/

Old 08-14-03, 12:45 PM   #8
FATAL_LYRICS

uppin.......................(1)................... .................................................. ......

Old 08-14-03, 12:48 PM   #9
Rappad

IP: 65C8 FCCD

ok then....
punches-x2dice
flow-x2dice
multi's-fatal
wordplay-x2dice
Vote=x2dice

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=72921

^^hit this up folks

Old 08-14-03, 12:51 PM   #10
Phillie Blunt

IP: 0478 54E5

x2dice would win if i could vote, but i cant but could you all hook a newbie up? cuz you all were in this same position before too

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...5384#post705384

Old 08-14-03, 01:12 PM   #11
X2DICE
BANNED

Up 2 da TOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Old 08-14-03, 01:15 PM   #12
Specialized

IP: DA91 B462

yo, could u plz come and poll vote fairly on this battle............Peace........................... .............

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?
s=&postid=705485#post705485

Old 08-14-03, 01:16 PM   #13
Specialized

IP: DA91 B462

hold on a min, that didn't work.............................................. .................................................. .......

Old 08-14-03, 02:09 PM   #14
X2DICE
BANNED

Stop Freeposting Upin.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................
Old 08-14-03, 02:45 PM   #15
X2DICE
BANNED

Upin.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............