Thread: X2DICE vs FATAL
View Single Post
Old 08-14-03, 12:24 PM   #7
FATAL_LYRICS
BANNED: Cheater

IP:

its like your ass gots a coolin system imossible for you to spit "hot" cuz bitch you couldnt spit dope if you throw up afta smokin a pound of "pot"/
i spit this shit leavin mcs in "devestation" i rip up the mic causin a fuckin "revelation"/
your wack flow cant even be "compared" you gonna end up wrecked like you drivin "impared" im wonted for murder for mcs that didnt get "spared"/
these word come fast causin mass "confusion" its unreal like you battlin an "illusion" i always leave marks i can see you "bruisin"/
i take you record and make it look worse then it" is" merked by a guy you called a herb and a "kid"/
listen close ill give you some rap "tips" lil bitch i spit doper then crack "addicts" rip these wonnabes up wit mad "scripts" what you dont know is i also drop "clips"/
you betta get ready for a merkin cuz bitch im almost "done" i think you practice this to much and still get merked by thugs that do this for "fun"/
i can tell you no real "mc"afta my verse leave you in mass "intensitie" understand that you always gonna be worse then "me" you a gansta then why you got a pic of Dragon Ball Z?/
this kid need some rap lessons am i "right" lesson one LEARN HOW TO "WRITE" you aighnt even a "fight"/
damn hommie your bitch is "sleasy" i shouldnt even get a win for this, this shit was to "easy"/