View Single Post
Old 09-30-03, 04:14 AM   #1
DiverseSyndicate

~~Diverses MultIs~~ WARNING!!! NOT TOPICAL!!!LoL

IP:

high-priced merchandise, after italian gourmet im burpin-spice, two emcees and im merkin-twice//

blindin wit diverses-ice causes rhymin wit tha first-device, i curse-and-slice wit my verbs-that-splice//

i snap-ya-spine and trap-ya-mind, u actin mean ill slap-ya-kind, wrap-ya-lines wit tha last-define rhyme that collapses-time//

burnin tha grains-of-sand, yearnin to change-tha-plan, my range-is-bland, you clame-you-ran, like all female racists i banged-tha-clan//

im placed-in situations, everyday facin my hearts racin, my steps make echoes cause im pacin, my paitence is vacant cause im tired of waitin//

blatant-and-rude, statin-im-crude, but never state that im breakin-youll-loose, just for fakin-tha-blues//

you actin depressed, i contest-to-stretch-ya-vest wit bullet holes at best, dont flex, my sets- complex, i invest-in-sex//

emcees are plagued wit confusion, my words give contusions, causin cotton mouth and illusions, your intrusion leaves bruises, fuck wit me and your loosin//

what do you think that your proovin by yappin-ya-lips, im strappin-wit-clips just to start attackin-ya-click, then im snappin-ya-bitch//
I OUGHTA SLAP YA!!! laughin-and-shit, u humor-me, only consumers-see, what kinda fume-you-breath, and tha tune-you-speak//

i crack-ya-wit-whips, then stack-all-my-chips, a soulja throwin-boulders no-ones-colder see this solar-eclipse//

wit my advantage i manage to damage-your slander, abolish-this from my grips and polish-tha-tips then i see amber//

a cutie-pie usually-high when ever i see her i go for tha booty-why// its merely attraction-thats-physical, just a fraction-thats-digital, quit askin-ya-pitiful//