Thread: Don't leave me
View Single Post
Old 10-30-03, 06:30 PM   #2
KLINIK

Re: Don't leave me

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by BrokenWings
My friend ya see, she wants to take her life away, she dont wanna stay and live another day, always depressed always cryin, boys always cheatin her, always lyin, parents split up, she donno who to choose, she dont wanna pick, she afraid to lose, the only thing she got goin for her is her good grades, but now shes ready to give those up to one tiny blade, her life could go somewhere but she dun wanna try, im afraid of losin her so i start to cry, her best friend eric loves her to death, but now she whispers 'i love you' with her last breath, is it really time to let her go? .. its to late, her blood starts to flow, she took the metal to her head, within 20 seconds you realize shes dead, all her peers stand before and and grieve, they all stare blankly and say 'it wasn't her time to leave' family and friends are all around, as they start to bury her in the ground, everyone who fucked her over take the blame, now they know nothing will ever be the same, now their hearts are built with guilt.

**I wrote this b/c my friend wants to give her life up, and it's bringing me down with her b/c so many ppl love her and she shouldnt want to give up on life just because people make her feel like shit, that one day everything will turn out good in the end.
aright this was a pretty basic drop .. you could add multies to it .. it's always a good sound .. but i dont want to say much .. i can tell this came from yuh heart homeboyah .. keep droppin