RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-03, 04:06 PM   #1
BrokenWings

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Don't leave me

IP: DD4F 8D9B

My friend ya see, she wants to take her life away, she dont wanna stay and live another day, always depressed always cryin, boys always cheatin her, always lyin, parents split up, she donno who to choose, she dont wanna pick, she afraid to lose, the only thing she got goin for her is her good grades, but now shes ready to give those up to one tiny blade, her life could go somewhere but she dun wanna try, im afraid of losin her so i start to cry, her best friend eric loves her to death, but now she whispers 'i love you' with her last breath, is it really time to let her go? .. its to late, her blood starts to flow, she took the metal to her head, within 20 seconds you realize shes dead, all her peers stand before and and grieve, they all stare blankly and say 'it wasn't her time to leave' family and friends are all around, as they start to bury her in the ground, everyone who fucked her over take the blame, now they know nothing will ever be the same, now their hearts are built with guilt.

**I wrote this b/c my friend wants to give her life up, and it's bringing me down with her b/c so many ppl love her and she shouldnt want to give up on life just because people make her feel like shit, that one day everything will turn out good in the end.
Old 10-30-03, 06:30 PM   #2
KLINIK

Text Record: 2-0
Re: Don't leave me

IP: C1DA C961

Quote:
Originally posted by BrokenWings
My friend ya see, she wants to take her life away, she dont wanna stay and live another day, always depressed always cryin, boys always cheatin her, always lyin, parents split up, she donno who to choose, she dont wanna pick, she afraid to lose, the only thing she got goin for her is her good grades, but now shes ready to give those up to one tiny blade, her life could go somewhere but she dun wanna try, im afraid of losin her so i start to cry, her best friend eric loves her to death, but now she whispers 'i love you' with her last breath, is it really time to let her go? .. its to late, her blood starts to flow, she took the metal to her head, within 20 seconds you realize shes dead, all her peers stand before and and grieve, they all stare blankly and say 'it wasn't her time to leave' family and friends are all around, as they start to bury her in the ground, everyone who fucked her over take the blame, now they know nothing will ever be the same, now their hearts are built with guilt.

**I wrote this b/c my friend wants to give her life up, and it's bringing me down with her b/c so many ppl love her and she shouldnt want to give up on life just because people make her feel like shit, that one day everything will turn out good in the end.
aright this was a pretty basic drop .. you could add multies to it .. it's always a good sound .. but i dont want to say much .. i can tell this came from yuh heart homeboyah .. keep droppin
Old 10-30-03, 07:19 PM   #3
lil_roxy
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B5AC D2E1

nice peice i get were ur cumin from," but now shes ready to give those up to one tiny blade" i like how u put dat coz normally people write "takin there life wit a knife" or suminc n its good to read it wit different words. i was feelin it but it could have had more emotions sounded like u skipped through it like u had suminc else to do or u take it as a normal thing. keep it up
peace~roX~
Old 10-30-03, 10:26 PM   #4
Akira Son Bio

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E080 68AF

Basic drop, but at the same time deep. The reader could actually feel the emotion coming from this peice. Not much of a scheme really, but the peice was still easy enough to follow. Overall, pretty good drop. Hope everything goes right with you and your girl.
Old 10-30-03, 10:27 PM   #5
.:LadySage:.
Flyweight

IP: E6D4 CCDB

nice piece
simple
but i can tell you really care about this friend

just let her know that it is not worth it, in time her "sufferings" will end and it'll be her time to shine, every eye wil open and it will be her time to be saw and apreciated, if she thinkis she had nothing now it'll be 10 times worse when shes gone, because that's all she wrote...tell her that.... the tables will soon turn

keep elevatin
n stay there for your friends
you never know, even the slighest signs of affection count
{--Filed (\_/~\_/) Domain 9--}
{-Thrust (\_/~\_/) Know1 (\_/~\_/) Emotion-}
{ --Rule (\_/~\_/) Mental God--}
Poetry
Don't Look Into My Eyes Forgotten
Understanding
Once Again
"It requires wisdom to understand wisdom:
the music is nothing if the audience is deaf."
Send a message via AIM to .:LadySage:.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-03, 10:30 PM   #6
Tourniquet
Spectator

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 1A70 9542

This was heartfelt..emotional and personal.. Even though the format was not poetic, there was certainly flow to it, with undertones of a subtle rhyme scheme, not forced.

The best advice I can give you, if this is indeed written from real life circumstances, is to tell someone what your friend is planning. Her parents, or someone else.. who might be able to help.