View Single Post
Old 01-15-09, 11:07 PM   #127
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

yes i go to northeastern.....

ok, so you quoted that some great coaches have had bad stretches of losing alot of bowl games... does that somehow mean that those teams were really good? you make it seem like just because a great coach lost a bunch of bowl games in a row that means those specific teams were really good? or that should be your point, because i said nothing about bob stoops being a bad coach, just that the past few OU teams have been overrated... it is honestly Simple statistics to say that a team that Constantly goes to a bowl game year after year, and not only loses, but does not make the spread (ya know the thing that decides what a team should win or lose by, which is based both on a "professional" opinion and then adjusted based on bets AKA how other people Rate them)

and quit with this "sickening" tim tebow fanfare.... the man is predicted to be a bust Across the boards... i mean like 3rd-4th round projection if he Had gone out, and that was as a Tightend or H-back lmao.... and hes still though of as a bust, as 4th rounder hah.... so trust me, the love of Tebow is not that unwarranted, and does not extend to an unreasonable extent....

...The real Renegade before Hova...