Immense

IP:

Track Title: rv beat tourney round 1
Produced by: black magic
Total Score: 32/40
-------------
Production Quality
Score: 7 out of 10
Notes: ok quality here...i was feelin the beat...could have been mixed a little better though...sounded nice still on my studio speakers....just work at that

Instrument/Sound Quality
Score: 8 out of 10
Notes: Great sounds in this.loving the synth,all went together well....nice drums..snare went well,was really feeling the instruments...always harder when no samples are allowed.

Composition
Notes: Kept my interest throughout. Love that bassline/drum beat groove. funky as hell.mayne the bass was hittin hard.i got a sub speaker aswell and it was on low and i still had to turn it down....lovin that..basslines are always difficult to get that good.

Feeling It
Score: 9 out of 10
Notes: Def feeling this. hot beat.good work.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Track Title: get wild remix
Produced by: phenom
Total Score: 35/40
-------------
Production Quality
Notes:ye...this was mixed well...great sound on my speakers..although the rules state no acapellas...ill let distilled deal with that how ever he feel neccesary...anyway,great beat..one of your best...produced well.

Instrument/Sound Quality
Notes: great sounds again,i feel yours worked better..loving this beat actually...great sounds.

Composition
Notes: i was really bumping to this...bass wasnt as nice as magic..but the overall feel was nicer...great beat for an anthem..sounded really professional...

Feeling It
Notes: like i said...i was really feeling this...the beat was hot througout...great work again...

both came well...but on overall scores phenom took it...i was just feeling his a lil more...pz

return the favour in my battle guys...1

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX