Thread: Damn
View Single Post
Old 08-16-06, 07:13 PM   #13
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

damn........ u tryna be a TE at 250 in hi9ghschool football??? u gonna be a god damn monster at that position..... like 215-220 is prolly the max weight for a TE on my team.... ur like a small DE if u start gettin any heavier than that..... i used to play TE at 205..... but ive lost 20 pounds since football last year and im now 6'3 185...... told u i was gettin into better shape.... if i went back, i would have to be a flanker.. i would be a slower flanker but i guarantee i have better hands than anyone on the team, and i would be a better blocker for wen we run with all that TE experience...... im just really cheesin right now cuz everyone wanted to shit talk so much and tried to write me off so i was like fuck them, and now they REALLY need me and im just sayin "sucks for yall"

right now..... one of their starting Wide receivers is 5'5 i shit u not........ and the other is 5'8 maybe 5'9...... and like i sed, im 6'3 = me beastin both of them

they're runnin the ball ALL year to put it simply......... 2 years ago, all three of their recievers (TE included) were above 6 ft easily, and last year 2 of em were either as tall or taller than me, and the other one was like a Santana Moss or Steve Smith type, he was on the shorter side (like 5'10) but if u gave him the ball, it was over........

...The real Renegade before Hova...