View Single Post
Old 08-15-06, 03:41 PM   #22
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

yes...... i KNOW that.... i was sayin that it would be raw as hell if he bought her a lexus..... cuz that would add wordplay to the line....

and in the second one, yes, i know that it is about a broke woman couldnt afford a car so he called her daughter alexis..... but dont u think that he may be talkin about his girlfriend and her mom...... especially wen u look at never let u down and he BUYS HER A CAR... obviously she needed one, and her mom couldnt afford one....

and i know im makin crazy connections...... but i doubt he says his GIRLFRIENDS name in a track, but the line has nothin to do with her, that it was just there to create some wordplay.....

and i was just sayin that his line about how the father smiled wen he saw the car he bought her could have a double meaning..... i mean, he could be smiling just for the fact that he bought her a car... OR, if like i sed, if he bought her a lexus, he could also be smilin at ironicness of the situation.... my guess is both....

i mean, the way he words it anyways suggests that its sumthin about the CAR that he smiled, not just the fact that he did somethin generous..... if it was just a smile cuz he did somethin nice he shoulda just sed "and i know u smiled wen u found out i bought her a car" ...... i mean, it could be the fact that it was a real dope ass car in general, or that it was a lexus

and now i am done writing a paper on 2 lines of lyrics

...The real Renegade before Hova...