View Single Post
Old 11-07-06, 02:41 AM   #8
Implicit
-BTR-

IP:

Voted For: Zone Out

-troublesome-
beat is okay..i dont really like it too much..voice sounds kinda funny. sounds like you tryna sound like triple N..flow is on point. you dont really fall off too much. that line about your son spitting up food was kinda cool. ok honestly your flow is getting real boring. you need to switch it up some. ok the end was actually kinda lame.

overall i think you coulda done a lot better with this. the flow really needs some kinda switch up cause it sounded boring as the song went on. lyrically you had 2 lines that i actually thought were cool as a diss. other than that it wasnt all that great

-zone out-
beat choice? hahaha @ the sample and talking. i like this beat. the first thing i noticed was that your vocals were a little too loud. maybe soften that up. flow fell off at one point. your emotion kinda falls off too. lyrically this was okay. the mention of carson jet was kinda lame..that baby back rib line was hella funny. why u gonna hate on mr.rodgers..hahaha @ the hair line..i like that acapella part at the end. you defintely got better since that last time i heard you

overall this battle goes to zone out. i think his beat choice was a lot better. and lyrically he had more punches in his verse. the only line i was feelin from troublesome was that spitting up food line. zone out your flow could also use some change ups but you definitely had more disses in there. battle goes to zone out