View Single Post
Old 01-16-09, 12:07 PM   #132
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

yea, i work at the gym so who knows, mightve actually been there same time same place and shit...

and yea, u can really feast at that dininghall when they have the right selection... buffalo popcorn chicken yesterday, so you know i was on that

and yea, i get what you were saying about Tebow... i think they kinda treat him like brett favre got treated by sports announcers in the NFL before... media darling thats almost free of problems (even when he throws more ints than TDs).... they do make it seem like people such as favre and tebow are godly and that they have more Love/determination/will to play the game than anyone else, and that it is sheer guts that make them good.... but i was just saying its not like people are being unrealistic and saying "Tebow will be the next best QB in this league".... i think the strongest comparison he's gotten is that hes like Vince Young, but with alittle more accuracy and not as fast... i think the comparison was just made to say that they both know How to win, but they dont have the right to fit in on an NFL team

...The real Renegade before Hova...