Old 08-01-04, 01:00 PM   #8
SINISTER
Under Oath

Exclamation

IP:

Aight.....2 Mother Fuckers?...Aight....

Superior Look you,
Even agaist two, a handicap match i never Make dudes look so Dispicible,
Lyricaly Ridiculed, Punch lines that will Criple You, Tip you over and take a shit on you/
I might do some killing if i feel the need to, If thats what i need to do, Never coolin off, Cuz when i spit off the top the rymes are so hot it burns when they get spewed/

Ahhh Phew, Die Dude!, Why you!?/

(QUOTE:I'm The Mc Sinnister killer;U Wouldn't Have A Shot Staying on Pace If You Was Reggie Miller..
Lines Will Kill Ya;My Rhymes R Like 'Unstuffed Turkey'The Way You Aren't Getting Any Filler//)

Aint gettin no filler? Bitch im already full from eatin you up and im the size of godzilla/
, Your the emcee Dildo stickin it to your lil sister thats common when your from ,
Diss on new york, But we actuly use real guns /

. I aint a mind reader, Although i think we have a male attracted to a penis. Did you see his Vig-Enis, Inis, We have another american pie bitch?, Sick Fuck Who denys it, Mr Cry whine,I cant win so i dont fight it, What a Cleo or i ment Cletoris after i seen your mothers i dident bother handin a tip

(YO Furious i got ya back, Check in next time mother fucker, haha and Fuck both of you pussy bitch ass faggots...Haha..... We out)
Vs Mystic
Send a message via AIM to SINISTER