View Single Post
Old 06-14-05, 09:59 AM   #17
E.C
Evolution

IP:

ok i dont know if im allowed to vote on this but imma vote anyway if not then just leave it as feed.....

i liked this battle both showed emotion and both had a really good imagination......

DQ:

Emotion: nice emotion in here i really liked this as a story to tell someone or somthing, nice twist at the end which was reall effective in this piece...
imagination: your imagination was dope, you had some decent shit in there, i liked your vocabualry aswell that really set the piece off...
originality: ight the originality in this was superb lol... nice stroy to it never heard it before a little twist at the end and alot of thinks that describe whats happeneing nice..
flow: now the flow was really good u had multies which made it sound smooth, good gonig on that one...

overall i felt you had a real strong topical here topic was hard if u ask me but u flipped it and made a dope piece out of it well done...

The Rev:

emotion: emotion in this wasn't as good as DQ's because it was more of a comedy act if you get me.. the emotion to do with the comedy was good but if u were getting serious near te end then u shouldav put more emotion into maybe?
imaginaition: now.. i really like the twist in this the comedy act was god am i right? (so help me if i'm wrong) that was one of the reasons i liked this because it explains all the things thats happening or happened and you laugh it off while everyone else was shocked lol nice job on that one...
originality: this was original easily... god doing a stand up act joking about people dying and shit that was dope lol it kept me interested all the way through n i couldn't wait untill the end lol...
flow: ok the flow was good... wasn't as good as DQ's but still it was decent.. kind of choppy in places if you ask me but it aint no biggi...

overall u had a solid pieceand a bvery enjoyable verse... good job..

imma vote rev on this one because i felt he went deeper into is topic and covered more areas of it, he also had a more interesting verse... no hate DQ but i think Rev got it...

v/ The Rev

..Open Mics..