Thread: Well.....
View Single Post
Old 04-25-05, 09:54 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Well.....

IP:

.... im about to look kinda like a dumbass after OneStepBeyonds thread

... but "i think i really like this girl.." but shes got a bf.....

now here goes the story shortened.... she knows i like her...... shes had her bf for over 3 months... now the first week or so after she found out i liked her, she was real cool about it, we were talkin more than usual and everythin..... but lately its almost like shes ignorin me and is always "busy" with hmwk and what not...

.... so i figured, "hey, its not like im in love with her.... and since it looks like she loves her bf, ill juss stop messin wit her" ..... but than i hear from one of her friends brothers that im friends with heard her say that she likes me and wants to hook up, but she doesnt wanna hurt her bf...... (she didnt say it to my friend..... my friend overheard them talkin i think)

.... but she still isnt actin like shes interested..... and than another one of her best friends was tellin me to stay away from her and shit but shes never really liked me...... and wen i asked her "are u tellin me to stop talkin to her cuz im annoyin/botherin her" she says "ummm well yea kinda" ...... wtf is that?????

w/e, id just like opinions...... but i dont really like RV turnin into my life story usually.......

...The real Renegade before Hova...