Thread: Well.....
View Single Post
Old 04-27-05, 01:30 AM   #12
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

^^^^ friend is def. not jealous.... w/e, ima stop messin wit her... supposedley she thinks that i asked her out and thats why shes been all distant.... see this is why i hate some girls..... they think were sendin signals wen were almost never are..... i think she got the idea cuz i asked her sumthin about her lunch period and sed that i pratically had a free period durin than.... but thats not even close to askin someone out.... she found out i liked her, and i told her i respet her bf and shit, so i unno y she got that idea

w/e ima just assume my friend is lyin and shit, and just stay away from her.. it was juss really weird for the fact that we were cool even wen she did know, and than it seemed like her friend intervened, and now all of a sudden im desperate and annoyin her wen the only time i talk to her and shit is in the halls, and usually SHE said Hi first..... but w/e, either way if i was my fault, or that girl influencin her, or alil of both, sems like she likes her bf alot, so ill just hop off that untill later.....

...The real Renegade before Hova...