Thread: ....Eminem?....
View Single Post
Old 08-22-05, 06:10 PM   #10
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh wtf???? i dont mean to sterotype the site....... but 90% of the people here are cuz of Eminem and 8 Mile and shit....... Im not sayin thats a bad thing..... but even alotta black people didnt think about rappin before Eminem (Along with Shady-Aftermath) made Hip Hop the new Pop music..... wen u turn on the radio now and look at the Billboard 100, its no longer the Backstreet Boys and NSync....... its Rap.... and wen did this change occur? Almost at the exact same time Eminem blew up.... and carried into wen 50 cent got on the scene. blah

and he makes good music....... just cause u think he doesnt deserve to be "takin advantage" of all the black people (as u make it sound like) has nothin to do with it...... i mean shit, back in the old days, artists like Frank Sinatra never wrote any song they sang..... werent they taken advantage of the people who wrote for them??? Obviously, but does anyone give a fuck? Not really... i dont see the point in my own argument besides the fact that his personal life shouldnt matter, along with his skin color....... Do u think blacks fought for their rights that long just to try and segregate themselves again????

...The real Renegade before Hova...