RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-06, 02:12 PM   #16
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Yeah, but seriously.. the whole "chicken," "Q's cooking with me," "if you don't believe it's me, come next door and you'll see me typing" type of stuff was dope. Just like, the way he said some of the stuff was funny to me. Whatever.
Old 03-02-06, 02:14 PM   #17
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Well, I didn't do this for any deep pshycological reason, I wasn't harboring any ill will towards Q. I haven't seen him say anything about me but I rarely read what he posts or come in LL for that matter anyways, so I cant confirm that one. But, basically I jus don't give a fuck to be real wit yall. However, he has posted in here several times already with very little time elapsing btw them, further solidifying what I said. an on that note I'm done....this thread now belongs to whoever else decides to post in it...PEACE!

You're a thick one. Doesn't matter if I post every 2 seconds or 10 minutes. I'm replyin to what's being said. Last night, when you were that alias for 6 hours, you replied to post after post. Don't hide behind the, "I was doing an experiment" bull shit. If you had shit else to do, you wouldn't have been on for that long making an ass outta urself. If someone makes an alias to be funny, they post a few times, have a few laughs, then it's over. The only reason you stopped was because I pulled your card.

Dawg...ur a fucking loser in every sense of the word. Get off my dick.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-06, 02:15 PM   #18
L.E
L.E

IP: 4F84 8C0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I did where? Dude...look around the board...that can be proven...Look at all my posts...

Last time I "harassed" Triple N was 2 years ago when we had that beef about him being GAY. And, there is no "this." He decided to waste 6 hours of his life last night making himself look like an ass. I have nothing to do with that. He's raging at me because his life is fucked up. I suggest he pull energy elsewhere. THat's your boy.

Okay then. What he did was wrong, yeah, but just let it go man...

I'm telling you...it's not that big of a deal. You got harrassed for 6 hours on here for some personal shit that happened in your life. Like I told you on AIM...I get harrassed DAILY on here for some personal shit that happened in MY life, even a year and a half later.

It was immature in Trip's part.

But look at RV...it is immature.
Old 03-02-06, 02:18 PM   #19
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui

I'm telling you...it's not that big of a deal. You got harrassed for 6 hours on here for some personal shit that happened in your life. Like I told you on AIM...I get harrassed DAILY on here for some personal shit that happened in MY life, even a year and a half later.

no doubt...but it's stupid shit...at first, "Triple couldn't possibly be doing this cuz he's God." Then, when they found out he did it, it was, "Oh, Triple must have had a reason."

this entire board has sunken to a whole new level of stupidity...

I would say it's flattering to think that he or anyone else thinks about me that much. But, that's fuckin spooky.
Old 03-02-06, 02:22 PM   #20
L.E
L.E

IP: 4F84 8C0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
no doubt...but it's stupid shit...at first, "Triple couldn't possibly be doing this cuz he's God." Then, when they found out he did it, it was, "Oh, Triple must have had a reason."

this entire board has sunken to a whole new level of stupidity...

I would say it's flattering to think that he or anyone else thinks about me that much. But, that's fuckin spooky.

Now your just being fuckin ignorant.

I told you that I didn't think that Triple N would do this because he didn't seem like the type to. I never claimed he was a god or anything like that.

I'm not gonna argue with you man. You make it what you make it as.
Old 03-02-06, 02:24 PM   #21
Magic5

Quote:

Don't worry. I just upped your thread again.
Old 03-02-06, 02:25 PM   #22
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Now your just being fuckin ignorant.

I told you that I didn't think that Triple N would do this because he didn't seem like the type to. I never claimed he was a god or anything like that.

I'm not gonna argue with you man. You make it what you make it as.

wasn't just u bro...was mad people...

I been sayin the same shit for the longest, but apparently shit only stinks when it's smeared in ur face.

Point blank...if Trip knows what I'm doin then he's around to see it. So, he ain't got shit to say to me.

Mimesis...Close this dumb ass thread.

Cuz both IT and HE are retarded.
Old 03-02-06, 02:27 PM   #23
Magic5

Uhh, alright .
Old 03-02-06, 02:28 PM   #24
Magic5

Closed upon request.