RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-06, 12:20 AM   #16
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: F210 7603

Discovered. Stop thinking you're special and the universe revolves around you, my fellow animals.
Old 11-18-06, 02:08 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

wow, here comes the jackass brigade

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-06, 10:29 AM   #18
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

I'm just saying it's stupid to think everything revolves around you. Time is relative; you're experiencing it, it's not experiencing you.
Old 11-18-06, 09:31 PM   #19
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
What you mean it dont exist?

I'm looking at my clock now, you telling me it doesn't exist?

so what if its man made, that makes it fake?

and cavemen or animals back then used time too, just they'd use the sun as a clock.

Clock? A combination of shaped metals, plastics and glass with markings on the face and straight things that move around in a circle?

If anything, it proves time DOESNT exist, since we organise something into a circle with regular markings that moves and gain meaning from it that is abstract. I mean look at what its measured with, numbers...

You ever see a number in the universe? In fact, nothing exists... When you think about it. For example, tree. What is "tree?" Its a sound when you say it, its a few symbols when you write it, it actually has NOTHING at all to do with trees. When you look at a tree, you aren't seeing "tree" youre seeing a tree. Its hard to explain, but you know what I mean?

Time... Time doesnt exist, but it does, but it actually doesnt at all. It all comes down to the question, "do thoughts exist?" So forget this thread and make a new one about thoughts. Because thoughts are a complex mixture of chemicals in the brain, but we get this odd meaning out of them, we can create things, we can imagine, we can see images and hear sounds that arent really there... Theyre only there in the form of chemicals and chemical reactions.

So wtf. Do thoughts exist?
Old 11-18-06, 09:32 PM   #20
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

If they want to.
Old 11-18-06, 11:16 PM   #21
SerB
....S.....

IP: B13D 58CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Clock? A combination of shaped metals, plastics and glass with markings on the face and straight things that move around in a circle?

If anything, it proves time DOESNT exist, since we organise something into a circle with regular markings that moves and gain meaning from it that is abstract. I mean look at what its measured with, numbers...

You ever see a number in the universe? In fact, nothing exists... When you think about it. For example, tree. What is "tree?" Its a sound when you say it, its a few symbols when you write it, it actually has NOTHING at all to do with trees. When you look at a tree, you aren't seeing "tree" youre seeing a tree. Its hard to explain, but you know what I mean?

Time... Time doesnt exist, but it does, but it actually doesnt at all. It all comes down to the question, "do thoughts exist?" So forget this thread and make a new one about thoughts. Because thoughts are a complex mixture of chemicals in the brain, but we get this odd meaning out of them, we can create things, we can imagine, we can see images and hear sounds that arent really there... Theyre only there in the form of chemicals and chemical reactions.

So wtf. Do thoughts exist?

sorry dude, but ima have to call you a retard in this post.

what exists? everywhere exists man. its what you make of it. beacause it wasn't made by man doesn't mean it doesnt exist.
Old 11-18-06, 11:18 PM   #22
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Serb, how is time experienced? There is no such thing as the present, because when you think of it, the present has become the past and now you're in the future but that's the present. It's an abstract concept, and even using a clock you couldn't guarantee that they are actually concrete. The cogs turn, but a second could be a thousand years.

You don't understand. Good.
Old 11-19-06, 12:13 AM   #23
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
sorry dude, but ima have to call you a retard in this post.

what exists? everywhere exists man. its what you make of it. beacause it wasn't made by man doesn't mean it doesnt exist.

I am not talking about it in the simple literal sense that you are. Re-read my post. You also completely misunderstood what I was saying.

I'm saying man-made concepts (time, measurements, words, groups, basically any abstraction) do not exist anywhere in the universe, UNLESS thoughts exist, which is hard to determine because it pushes the boundaries of the meaning of the word "exist."

And then you say to me "everywhere exists man, just because it wasnt made by man doesnt mean it doesnt exist." Where did you even get that from?
Old 11-28-06, 02:14 PM   #24
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 246F CF62

"time is an illusion with purpose"- edgar caysey

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote