RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-05, 01:53 AM   #61
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Yeah, not to be sensitive, but that shit gets to me cause I'm disgusted at that shit. I just hate being bundled up with people I'm trying my best to keep away from.
Old 11-13-05, 05:21 AM   #62
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: AE51 9388

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
this whole crack conspiracy is a lot less of a direct planned thing than you make it out to be...

ever since the prohibition of marijuana, vice has been more or less confined to the ghettos because of white lawmakers...

white constiuents dont want brothels and crack houses in their neighborhoods so lawmakers isolate vice to the poor areas of town through zoning and selective police presence...

coke was the only drug in the history of the world that hit the upper class harder than the ghettos because of its price...crack is a cheaper version of coke so it continued the patterns of vice being mainly confined to the ghettos...

which is a pattern that was consciously established by white lawmakers...because people in the ghetto dont vote and lawmakers will do anything to satisfy the voters...but as far as crack being deliberately engineered by the government to keep the black people down...thats simply untrue...

That makes sense and I'm sure it atributed to the problem, but it played a smaller role than that imo. Pressure from crack would have changed the zoning, not the other way around. You're talking a social calculation with a group htat collects data via a census. They're definitely not 'gambling', they know they'll win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
if u were talkin to me....... i was just sayin the same shit Apexx was sayin...

No, you definitely aren't. I'm talking about white peopel being self destructive retards FOR FUN! That's something you volunteered AND looked foward to doing. Your bullshit with a gang is nothing like thta at all, it's in the complete opposite direction - things you don't like doing, and are self destructive.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-05, 12:05 PM   #63
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 6369 035F

if no one likes doing it.... than y do they do it?

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-13-05, 12:07 PM   #64
Sik Wit It

IP: EB37 FE1E

Lol @ the title.
Old 11-13-05, 12:16 PM   #65
ksr
Middle Weight

Graphics Record: 11-4
IP: 49FB B804

yea i kno wutchu mean apexx
i'm white, but when people start doin shit like that im just like wtf, if u want to beat him up just beat him up, it aint gon be funny either way

but wut i do find really funny is that every thread that even mentions race turns into the same racial argument every single time
Old 11-13-05, 01:45 PM   #66
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: AE51 9388

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
if no one likes doing it.... than y do they do it?

Because they have to. That's what you don't understand in your pampered life in mommys house. Hard choices to you are "eat macaroni and cheese, or eat rice". Hard choices in depresed neighborhoods are along the lines of "kill someone who is trying to kill me, or wait for them to come to kill me". Some mothers are making the decision between letting their kid eat sleep for breakfast for the third night in a row, or sleep with the lanlord to get some money chipped off the rent to buy some food. Wake up. There's a big world out there.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote