RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-06, 05:26 PM   #16
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 1D60 6506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
thats true...an actual good point

but also...personally coz i have a kid...i don't object to abortion coz it is a persons choice but i do frown upon it seeing as there is another A word that results in a parent not having to look after a child...

Adoption...coz at least later in llife you might get a 2nd chance with abortion you don't...

abortion goes a bit deeper than that, not only are you giving yourself 0 chance to have any kind of bond with your own child by aborting it, when adoption, or other options ARE available..they have to be taken. Who are we to decide that this kid would be better off dead than adopted? or in an orphanage? the whole idea is, giving them a chance to succeed and contribute to society in a positive manner, and to be completely honest..it's hard not to contribute, because look at it this way, if he stays on the right path..and does well..he's contributing..if he turns towards evil, and steals, or kills..or whatever...than because of him..someone out there has a job, and is getting paid for it..people like that believe it or not, keep a good percentage of our currency flowing. Abortion, like i've said many many times, i believe should be legal, but i still think it's wrong, and thats because 95% of the time abortions are done, there are other channels they could have worked to give that child a chance to survive, and make a name for itself....this is simple, but sweet...and it's always stuck with me...

"you could be abortin the next michael jordan" - Nas

i don't know if he got that from someone else, so feel free to correct me...i just know i got it from him

sorry mimesis, i know this isn't really ontopic with stem cell

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-06, 01:38 AM   #17
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 6369 035F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I think a lot of the controversy with stem cell research comes from people thinking that if it's regulated, people will use it as a cop out and say that they want to abort their baby for the greater good of science.. when they may just flat out not want to take care of the kid.

many people arent that irresponsible........ most abortions dont come from the people who just dont wanna take care of a kid

its mostly cuz they cant afford it, be it cuz theyre way too young and/or poor........ but its almost never outa lazyness

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-22-06, 05:31 AM   #18
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
many people arent that irresponsible........ most abortions dont come from the people who just dont wanna take care of a kid

its mostly cuz they cant afford it, be it cuz theyre way too young and/or poor........ but its almost never outa lazyness

unless you consider "im gonna go around fucking as many men as possible, but i cant afford to raise a child" a lazy and bum thing to do...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★